Premier League Gameweek 24 midweek fixtures (29th - 30th Jan 2019)

VanGaalyTime

For those of us who have tried to predict games this season, this last round and over Christmas has been ridiculous. Any chance the Leicester goal is chalked off and I get my 3-0?

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Such a shame we dropped 2 points. Feels like we failed to capitalize and make up ground. Could have been a perfect week.

Pyro19

The Liverpool match is set up for eventual heartbreak.

Bournemouth - Chelsea game has potential.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
I can see us putting pressure on Leicester now, and Vardy to hit us on the counter.. Feels like he always scores against us.

We need to find an answer to what to do with Keita.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
We’ve been pretty shit this half and Leicester deservedly got the equalizer. We almost looked complacent but hopefully Klopp can light a fire under them for the second half. The long break doesn’t seem to have done us much good.

cyberman

Such a shame we dropped 2 points. Feels like we failed to capitalize and make up ground. Could have been a perfect week.
Na, if Chelsea and Spurs mess up today then its they who failed to capitalise.
Theyre both dropping points every other week at the minute.

Mister_Stubbs

We’ve been pretty shit this half and Leicester deservedly got the equalizer. We almost looked complacent but hopefully Klopp can light a fire under them for the second half. The long break doesn’t seem to have done us much good.
It’s all good, you are due a Salah dive.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Liverpool have only cleared the snow from the half of the pitch they're attacking. Sados.

How I hope Matip fecks over in the snow for a Leicester goal now.