g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
2-1 on aggregate, I'll take that :rolleyes:

I don't understand how we can blow teams away at home and turn into relegation fighters away.

Got to wrap up the league cup and Europa to give this season a chance to call it a 'good' season.

Spurs won't win anything now nor in next 100 years so they can enjoy their 'new stadium' trophy and 'lowest wage bill' of the top 6 trophy.

Siorac

That was a weird game. Spurs should have had it in the bag long before the end, they had enough clear chances for 4 or 5.

And yet in the end Arsenal should have snatched a point. They had two golden opportunities, Spurs panicked a bit at the end for whatever reason. God knows Arsenal are not that fearsome.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

I don't understand how we can blow teams away at home and turn into relegation fighters away.

Got to wrap up the league cup and Europa to give this season a chance to call it a 'good' season.

Spurs won't win anything now nor in next 100 years so they can enjoy their 'new stadium' trophy and 'lowest wage bill' of the top 6 trophy.
Salty much? :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hope Brighton wins today. My mate's freezing his arse off down at Stoke, so let's hope he hasn't travelled in vain.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford

:lol:

CapitalismSucks

Supports
Spurs
Is Dembele the same Dembele that played as a CAM for Spurs a few years back? Remember he was really good at one point getting a lot of goals. Then had a few bad years and was benched.

Now he’s back as a DM?

Is this right?
You haven?t watched many Spurs games including the ones against you lot the last few years have you?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Shit happens. The cups are more important. Tottenham are losing badly against Juventus.
Heh, Matuidi out and Dybala probably will miss the first leg, plus spurs should match up well against juventus. I think they have a chance. Juventus will go through but it will be a tough tie

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
Salty much? :lol:
Didn't know stating the truth is same as being salty. There will always be 2-3 teams better than spurs every year. At least we are able to nick a trophy every so often.

James C

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
We might win the Champions League and go further ahead of you on European Honours.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Ozil is right where he belongs, he has no ambitions, and neither do Arsenal, a perfect match.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
Tottenham are still currently on course to finish in the top 4. As I said in my original statement, he doesn't have to look for a move if Tottenham qualify for the CL, but you Spurs fans are in for a rough summer of hoping and praying that some concrete with seats in it is enough to keep your prize asset if you don't and you know it. And that's the same for any team, not just Tottenham and Harry Kane. Arsenal have been picked apart this season and it will happen again when they don't qualify.

I would suspect that Kane isn't looking for a move right now and he's probably content, but you finish 5th and Madrid come knocking, expect all that to change. You wouldn't have been upset with my original comment if you thought differently.
Lose 1 player and calls it being 'picked apart'. Even though we replaced him somewhat. Think English classes beckons mate.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good run of form. Poch seems to finally getting results in the bigger games.
Wembley or not they've definitely been picking up points against the big teams at home the last few seasons, it's away from home where the criticism comes from.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Lose 1 player and calls it being 'picked apart'. Even though we replaced him somewhat. Think English classes beckons mate.
How exactly have you replaced Sanchez??

With a lesser player how is that in any way a good thing?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Mkhi for Sanchez? That is like breaking up with Kate Upton to get with Susan Boyle ffs.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Didn't know stating the truth is same as being salty. There will always be 2-3 teams better than spurs every year. At least we are able to nick a trophy every so often.
"Next 100 years"

It's less than 20 years since Man City were in League 1. You're talking shite mate.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Ffs Lacazette, you had one job.
Thanks Arsenal for keeping Spurs right in the top 4 fight.

Rafateria

Heh, Matuidi out and Dybala probably will miss the first leg, plus spurs should match up well against juventus. I think they have a chance. Juventus will go through but it will be a tough tie
That helps. I'm hoping Spurs go through to keep the pressure on them in the PL.

crossy1686

career ending
Why do you keep mentioning the stadium as the only reason for Harry staying? Hes a Tottenham boy, he wants to win with Tottenham, I agree if we don't in the up coming seasons he will go but for now he is staying. I will choose to believe what Kane says rather than what other fans say, I dont get why so many opposition fans are so keen for him to be moved on :lol:. Tell me and I really wanna know, if Harry was so easily prized away why did neither United or Chelsea even try to get him last summer?

Arsenal lost Sanchez, id hardly call it picked apart.
I'm not keen for him to move on and if he does, personally I would like him to stay in the PL. It's not good for the league when the best players leave and I think it's safe to say, Kane is the best striker in the PL by far. My only criticism of Spurs and more specifically Pochettino is that you've won nothing and good teams that win nothing eventually get stripped by teams that win stuff. This might be the best Tottenham side you've had in a long time but it won't mean nothing in 10 years if it never picked up a trophy.

I don't think Kane has many options when it comes to moving within England. He might well be Tottenham through and through which means he can't go to Arsenal or Chelsea and only leaves United and City as viable options. Both United and City were in the middle of a rebuilding job last summer and neither could afford to blow their whole transfer budget on one player when there are other area's of bigger concern. Plus, it wouldn't have made sense for Kane this summer just gone, Tottenham finished second and were looking good.

I think if Fergie was still in charge and the squad was more balanced, we'd have been in for him ages ago.

I'd be very surprised if Kane did a Shearer and stuck with Tottenham through thick and thin. I think those days are over, and he won't ever admit this but I suspect Shearer would also do things differently if he had the opportunity to do it all over again.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I'm not keen for him to move on and if he does, personally I would like him to stay in the PL. It's not good for the league when the best players leave and I think it's safe to say, Kane is the best striker in the PL by far. My only criticism of Spurs and more specifically Pochettino is that you've won nothing and good teams that win nothing eventually get stripped by teams that win stuff. This might be the best Tottenham side you've had in a long time but it won't mean nothing in 10 years if it never picked up a trophy.

I don't think Kane has many options when it comes to moving within England. He might well be Tottenham through and through which means he can't go to Arsenal or Chelsea and only leaves United and City as viable options. Both United and City were in the middle of a rebuilding job last summer and neither could afford to blow their whole transfer budget on one player when there are other area's of bigger concern. Plus, it wouldn't have made sense for Kane this summer just gone, Tottenham finished second and were looking good.

I think if Fergie was still in charge and the squad was more balanced, we'd have been in for him ages ago.

I'd be very surprised if Kane did a Shearer and stuck with Tottenham through thick and thin. I think those days are over, and he won't ever admit this but I suspect Shearer would also do things differently if he had the opportunity to do it all over again.
I don't know if he will do a Shearer but he will stay for another season or 2.

Ban

Bad result for us but that's Arsenal. I guess their revival lasted only one game. How did Mickhi do?

crossy1686

career ending
Lose 1 player and calls it being 'picked apart'. Even though we replaced him somewhat. Think English classes beckon mate.
Fixed that for you. The s on beckons was unnecessary.

Lost your best player, was on the verge of losing your second best player but he had no takers so he stayed. Who else will you lose in the summer when you finish outside the top 4 again? And more importantly, who are you going to be able to bring in? Based on current performances no one's going to want any of the remaining Arsenal players anyway so you might just be stuck with them.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Anyone listened BT post match analysis in studio? Wasn't at home, interested what Rio and co said. Especially Keown. Is it still new, fresh start for Arsenal..