Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

Panixs

Supports
Fulham
I would imagine it's the police not wanting a North London derby at teatime.
I think it was swapped as the Police didn't want the North London derby and the six nations match on at the same time.

Canagel

I'd love Man City to somehow lose but I don't think Leicester will pose enough of a threat.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Why are there no outrage in the media about Stones being put on the bench for Laporte? We've had an outrage because of Rashford being benched for Sanchez.

Oh, that is right, it is St.Pep and not Moneychester United.

Law's Law

Supports
Manchester City
Why are there no outrage in the media about Stones being put on the bench for Laporte? We've had an outrage because of Rashford being benched for Sanchez.

Oh, that is right, it is St.Pep and not Moneychester United.
It’s Stones’ first match back after missing 3 matches due to illness/injury.

Skills

Snitch
Mahrez is a cnut. Destroyed us, then becomes a whiny little bitch and sits out against City. cnut.

Canagel

10 seconds after I start watching they score. There's no competition. Sick and tired of teams rolling over at the Etihad. Why have Leicester changed their system? 3 at the back is suicide against Man City.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Quick question for those wii saw the game. Did spurs play out of their skin against the arse?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Quick question for those wii saw the game. Did spurs play out of their skin against the arse?
Thought first half was a non-event. Spurs came out strong in the 2nd half though, better finishing from them and it could have been a trouncing, better finishing at the end from Arsenal and it could have been a draw.

C3Pique

Wtf are Leicester playing at? Trying to pass it out of the back on the counter several times instead of launching it at Vardy vs Laporte. Never mind that City press super high and they themselves won the league with that tactic a year ago :houllier:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Ah well, yet another game I don't have to waste my time with.

Spirit of Solskjaer

It's amazing how Premier League clubs just roll over for City, it's like they don't even try. No intensity, not trying to get in their faces or anything. Whereas Bristol City played with a 'never say die' attitude and managed to score more goals against them than all the Prem clubs combined this season (only a slight exaggeration).

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wow, this game is dead. Only atmosphere seems to be from the away fans, and even that’s subdued.