Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I dream of the day refs looks at our decisions (Hendo 'push', Lovren on Calvert Lewin 'push', Kane offside dive penalty) and just not give them - mainly because they're not fecking penalties!! Utd have a free penalty card. Must be something. Anyway a Utd win is written today...somewhere in the F.A. guidelines.
Behave.

Shit decision though.

Rafateria

TBH if I was the ref. I wouldn't have given that either. He was going away from goal and it's possible the foul started just outside the box. I'd have given Newcastle a FK right on the very edge of the box.

Newcastle looking right up for this though - just not creating enough. Whereas United have looked shite for the majority of the half but produced two great chances for Martial who fecked them both up.

Don _ Conte

Supports
Chelsea
I dream of the day refs looks at our decisions (Hendo 'push', Lovren on Calvert Lewin 'push', Kane offside dive penalty) and just not give them - mainly because they're not fecking penalties!! Utd have a free penalty card. Must be something. Anyway a Utd win is written today...somewhere in the F.A. guidelines.
The funnier part of it is in the matchday thread there are genuinely people talking about how it' going to be a long game with the ref giving all decision Newcastles way :houllier:

Yeah United will probably nick this I feel Lukaku or Sanchez as they seem to be the only two having a good game.

Don _ Conte

Supports
Chelsea
Great result makes the top 4 race interesting again as it just shows no one is safe.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Newcastle beat us earlier too in the season. But we were in a worse state then, just like Utd today (Pogba playing through injury, Martial having an absolute mare, etc). I'm still shocked how poor Utd were though. This Newcastle side isn't good enough to be taking points off Utd or us regardless of playing like 'animals'.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Need Southampton to turn my Sunday around......a Liverpool loss would make the shambles we just watched more bearable.
Wouldn't rule it out. All depends on whether Salah wants that PL golden boot over Kane and Aguero.

Rafateria

Damn. That win for Newcastle means they are out of the relegation zone and Southampton into it..... we all know that spells trouble for us!!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Newcastle beat us earlier too in the season. But we were in a worse state then, just like Utd today (Pogba playing through injury, Martial having an absolute mare, etc). I'm still shocked how poor Utd were though. This Newcastle side isn't good enough to be taking points off Utd or us regardless of playing like 'animals'.
We drew with them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Damn. That win for Newcastle means they are out of the relegation zone and Southampton into it..... we all know that spells trouble for us!!
We’ve been through this too many times to not know what’s coming. :lol:

Sandyman

:lol: at all you Liverpool fans trying to jinx. After last week's high for Utd fans, this was bound to happen. Liverpool to win by 2.

El Zoido

Why don’t teams defend like that against us? Southampton literally just gave them a goal. Wtf.

Mister_Stubbs

We get outplayed by relegation fodder whilst Liverpool start like this against a better team.. feck off Jose.

Sandyman

Why don’t teams defend like that against us? Southampton literally just gave them a goal. Wtf.
Right? Leicester yesterday, Southampton today. Funny thing is right from the start, you could just see it coming.

Rajma

Because we don't have such an intensive proactive style of football. We play so much slower than Liverpool.
Crazy that people can't realise it is merely a consequence of their quick play rather than defending poorly against rivals and somehow looking solid when playing our team.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Liverpool seem to score in the first 5 minutes or so every week. I wish we could do that. In fact, in the first 85 would be nice.

PoTMS

Because the teams they play against are up for it right from the start putting them under pressure right from the off. We like to wander around the pitch and fanny about until Smalling decides to have a brain fart.