Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Personally I rate de Gea very highly indeed, it seems that a few people do not, fair enough, I can't say that I agree with their sentiments though.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Personally I rate de Gea very highly indeed, it seems that a few people do not, fair enough, I can't say that I agree with their sentiments though.
Literally everyone in this thread has rated him as the best GK in the world.

KDB is the best AM in the world though, and that will always be of more importance for a team.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Literally everyone in this thread has rated him as the best GK in the world.

KDB is the best AM in the world though, and that will always be of more importance for a team.
Lets part on good terms if that is possible, I think de Gea should be up for Player of the season, it seems like you do not, and think de Bruyne is better, fair enough, I disagree, lets just leave it there.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Maybe I’m talking shite, but I was just reflecting on what I saw on the pitch. The difference in intensity really was striking, couldn’t believe my eyes. Thought maybe it was fatigue, after the United/Pool matches. But that obviously wasn’t the case seeying their second half performance after a hairdryer from Pochettino.
The scum match it always out biggest game, first half I thought we played well, our intensity was low but TBH Arsenal gave us very little space to play into as the game went on we found our way. Happy with the 1-0 but Harry should be walking away with the match ball.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
A world class midfielder/attacking player will always be far more important than the GK, even if that GK is one of the best in the world. I don't see why this should even be up for debate for anyone who has a clue about football.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
This is the best Huddersfield have played in the league in ages... If they can't win today they're doomed.

Fabian Keller

Howe is a Joke. Huddersfield look like they can score 6. Only team to make them look good this season, aside from us. Francis looks on the verge of a red card, and all the defenders are constantly giving away 50/50's on the edge of the box. They will concede a penalty soon.

No discipline in this team at all.

prateik

Why didnt Mounie take it for his hattrick? The game was won... didnt matter if he missed. Weird.

Lings older than memph

am i the only one who saw some Huddersfield player flash the whole world by pulling his pants and underwear for 1 second? i feel like that was some illuminati shite and nobody believes me.

Santos J

Howe is a Joke. Huddersfield look like they can score 6. Only team to make them look good this season, aside from us. Francis looks on the verge of a red card, and all the defenders are constantly giving away 50/50's on the edge of the box. They will concede a penalty soon.

No discipline in this team at all.
Good call :lol:

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
A bit s… that Huddersfied finally got a result, now they'll be all pumped up for the FA Cup game against us, before the Sevilla game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’ve seen that Newcastle keeper play for 40 minutes and I already think he’s better than Mignolet and Karius.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This ref is atrocious :nono: how can he not give that on gayle
I dream of the day refs looks at our decisions (Hendo 'push', Lovren on Calvert Lewin 'push', Kane offside dive penalty) and just not give them - mainly because they're not fecking penalties!! Utd have a free penalty card. Must be something. Anyway a Utd win is written today...somewhere in the F.A. guidelines.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I dream of the day refs looks at our decisions (Hendo 'push', Lovren on Calvert Lewin 'push', Kane offside dive penalty) and just not give them - mainly because they're not fecking penalties!! Utd have a free penalty card. Must be something. Anyway a Utd win is written today...somewhere in the F.A. guidelines.
Yawn.