Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Koeman and Allardyce have sucked every inch of life from the club. I'm pissed off that Calvert-Lewin has been dropped and that Mangala/Martina are starting every week. Both of them are absolute trash and it's honestly an embarassment for the league that we are 9th.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Koeman and Allardyce have sucked every inch of life from the club. I'm pissed off that Calvert-Lewin has been dropped and that Mangala/Martina are starting every week. Both of them are absolute trash and it's honestly an embarassment for the league that we are 9th.
But hey at least you are winning so far!

Rajma

And here’s the goal, that’s Sam for you.

Overall, I agree league’s bottom 10 is just so low on quality and essentially a cannon fodder for big teams. Teams became so defensive in their personal over the years due to money involved for staying up to the point where they almost forgot how to play football and have a go.

el3mel

Sam is the best manager you can get at this point actually, unless you're looking for a young manager, M.Silve like.

Deleted member 101472

The picture quality I have is crap but it looked well placed to me! Commentators saying he buried it.

You can see the way his body is after the header he was aiming the other way and the hall hit the side of his head.

Santos J

How come you let Lookman go? Always thought he looked fairly decent when he got on the pitch.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Dom Hutchinson saying the Palace player should have done better with that header. I mean wtf, the header was really but Pickford did very well. Clueless fool

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Two different clubs paid £30m+ for Benteke.
He is one of the worst strikers in the league.
It's no hyperbole.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How come you let Lookman go? Always thought he looked fairly decent when he got on the pitch.
Allardyce said this after the Arsenal game when asked if lookman could have made an impact : "No, we’ve got £20m Theo Walcott and £30m Yannick Bolasie and if you’d put him out there he wouldn’t have done any better than the rest because the whole team played crap." :rolleyes: