Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Rodriguez is a twonk. Surely you take an extra touch forward. The keeper will still not be able to close any angles down and you then basically set yourself up for a sitter.

:houllier:

MaroonDevil

I feel sorry for Daniel Sturridge. He is one of my favorite strikers. But injury after injury will affect to the player's mind. Hopefully it is not that serious though.

Hephaestus

Thank god Chelsea don't have [Irrelevant point], he'd have scored that free kick.

Not that it matters, Hazard's too good.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Hazard connecting the dots in the last few minutes. Great move for the goal.

Canagel

Giroud has the physical presence that Morata doesn't have. Chelsea always do well when they have that focal point and Giroud is a better fit for them.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Sorry for bad quality.

Thank you! Another game, another shocking refereeing decision that completely changes the game. Imagine if West Brom are 1-0 up after 10 minutes, with the form Chelsea are in it would be very difficult for them to get a result.

A different ref did the exact same thing in the Newcastle - Utd game, a blatant trip in the box and he gave nothing for Newcastle. I didnt mind because United benefited from it, but it takes a lot of interest out of the game.