Premier League Gameweek 27 fixtures (22nd - 24th Feb 2019)

Canagel

so 3rd place is still achievable for us? let's hope to string some more wins together .

podurban2

Tssk. We are third favourites and probably won't win because we're not as strong as Liverpool and City, but no doubt some people will say it's because of something else.
Ok if that’s what you keep telling yourself :wenger:

ErranMorad

A chance to come within 2 points of the table toppers & Spurs come up with the most Spursy performance. I mean.....

They have to go away to Chelsea, City and Liverpool, and play Arsenal at home in the last 11. This could get interesting.

That is just rather small time. Poch is still a far better manager than Ole. He has proven it it and delivered it consistently over the years, playing attractive football and turning Spurs from a mid-table underachieving team into a top 3 team who goes toe to toe with the best teams in Europe as well. Even Ole almost lost to Burnley.
That's just bullshit. In the 5 seasons before Poch, Spurs finished 4th twice, 5th twice & 6th once. They were a fully established top 6 team. What has happened is that Spurs have replaced Arsenal in the table. Arsenal and United's struggles during this period has helped Spurs finish top 4 the last 3 seasons.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Equilibrium will be restored once Poch leaves and a few first team players go to be replaced by Soldado type signings never you fear that. Might take a couple years but it will happen and Spurs will return to being the Everton of London.
yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn

Enjoy thursday nights, what eastern european team on their pre season you lot going to lose to next?

Cloud7

Brutal day of fixtures today. At this point I’ve given up hope that we can catch Spurs. I’m happy with fourth after the first half of our season. With that in mind, I would much prefer Spurs to beat those two other organizations to the title, as unlikely as that may be.
Well, never mind then. As you were. Back to hoping that Pep wins it again :lol:

finneh

It was inevitable that their luck would run out. They've been playing poorly but somehow scraping wins since Xmas.

There's a huge difference between winning on the rare occasion when you play badly which is the sign of title winners, compared with consistently playing poorly over a several week period.

Stamford Bridge on Wednesday is now a huge game for Spurs.

Anustart89

You're not hiring anybody else than Ole if you get top four, it doesn't fecking matter what Poch does.
Have you seen the next United manager thread? It doesn't matter what Ole does, some people still want Poch. Him failing might sway those people towards Ole. Now I realise a thread on RedCafe isn't going to make up Woodward's mind, but still us football fans are a weird bunch.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Have you seen the next United manager thread? It doesn't matter what Ole does, some people still want Poch. Him failing might sway those people towards Ole. Now I realise a thread on RedCafe isn't going to make up Woodward's mind, but still us football fans are a weird bunch.
Like 90% of your fanbase wants Ole, you have maybe a few people in the next United thread who have their doubts but it won't matter for shit if he gets you CL football.

Your board aren't going to throw 30/40 mill on a manager when they have an easy fan favourite lined up who did incredibly well for you.

FireballXL5

Just come in and seen the score.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Poch having a go at Mike Dean......:lol::lol::lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
so 3rd place is still achievable for us? let's hope to string some more wins together .
If we win tomorrow, most certainly. Spurs have two big London derbies against Arsenal and Chelsea coming up.

Anustart89

Like 90% of your fanbase wants Ole, you have maybe a few people in the next United thread who have their doubts but it won't matter for shit if he gets you CL football.

Your board aren't going to throw 30/40 mill on a manager when they have an easy fan favourite lined up who did incredibly well for you.
I agree with that, and I sure hope that's what happens, but you never know. Woody likes his shiny toys.

Canagel

If we win tomorrow, most certainly. Spurs have two big London derbies against Arsenal and Chelsea coming up.
very good. either we will close the gap on spurs or we will move further away from Arsenal and Chelsea. win win for us.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Whats so weird about it? I still want Poch and wouldn't make a decision on Ole until the season is over. Come on now !

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What was Poch moaning about? Because Spurs shouldn’t have even had a goal today. Throw in was taken from the wrong place so that cancels out the injustice of the first goal by Burnley. I stopped watching around the 80 minute mark, so what happened?

Alabaster Codify7

Im going....

Bournemouth 1 - 2 Wolves
Newcastle 2 - 0 Huddersfield
Leicester 2 - 1 C Palace
------
Arsenal 3 - 1 Southampton
Man Utd 1 - 1 Liverpool

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Spurs please roll over for City and play the game of your life against Liverpool.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If Spurs didn't get those jammy 9 points when Kane and Alli were injured, we could be within touching distance. As it stands, we might get close but I don't think we'll get 3rd.