Premier League Gameweek 3

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
That’s a joke but refereeing standards have been in the mud all season.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is this why you come here - to say stupid things like this?!

Now TAA needs sending off as he should have been sent off after 6 minutes.

Zed is not dead

I never understood attackers feeling aggrieved when they’re subbed off following a defender receiving a red card…

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol:
In no world is that a red. It's not even a foul, got the ball. So what you're not allowed to tackle now in case you touch the player too? Funny as it may be, football is a joke these days. Var and dog turd refereeing is killing any excitement in the game
Depends on whether you win the ball first or the man. Thought that was obvious.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
In no world is that a red. It's not even a foul, got the ball. So what you're not allowed to tackle now in case you touch the player too? Funny as it may be, football is a joke these days. Var and dog turd refereeing is killing any excitement in the game
Are you blind? :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He got the ball because he kicked right through his leg to get to it. He was in right on goal and the last man.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
That’s a joke but refereeing standards have been in the mud all season.
Isak through on goal, van dyke last man and just kicks through him to get to the ball. Clear red as you’d like to see. Then van dyk abused the ref for a further minute that should result in more punishment. We’ll see

Noc-Z

ffs
Can't believe the commentators on my stream. Its a blatant red to me. They said "if anything it's a foul and a yellow" eh....Yeah it's a foul....so it's a red surely!?!?!?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Side note, pool fans what happened to VVD? Whenever I have seen him lately he is so rash/mistake prone yet he was the best defender in the prem not even a few seasons ago?

He's never been the same since pickford took him out.

Golden Nugget

How on earth can the commentators say it’s a yellow? Through on goal if he doesn’t kick him - it’s either a foul and a red or it’s not foul at all. Really can’t see it any other way.

Awful by Trent againbtw - he’s now costa Liverpool a goal and a red card:lol:

Withnail

You can't kick through a player to get the ball. He kicks the man first. You might want to watch it again.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bruno GEEEMEREYESHHHH is one of the most underrated players in the league.

PoTMS

Clear foul. Most refs would probably give a yellow but I can see why it'd be a red.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Clear foul. Most refs would probably give a yellow but I can see why it'd be a red.
Are you talking about the VVD challenge? You’ve got to be joking?

cyberman

Neville lenient nature to anybody not named United is weird as feck. If this were Inited it would be constant talk of this is what happens with underinvestment, owners etc. it’s only us and Arsenal from a few years ago that he rinses.
This Liverpool side deserves a rollicking.

mav_9me

Wow. You're allowed to go thru the legs of a player to get the ball?