Premier League Gameweek 30

Amarsdd

He called this game a free hit. The guy is doing a wonderful job of lowering the standards of their football club.
Exactly! I couldn't believe he called it a free hit. And this Arteta's Arsenal team is the most cowardly team I've seen in the league for a while.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
'He's (Arteta) doing a fabulous job at Arsenal' that's from the majority of pundits on 5live.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
What's Tyler on about? Liverpool have looked like champions tonight. Have they feck.
Standard for Tyler. He talks absolute drivel every game. He's riddled with cliches and he's always about the "narrative". He adds nothing of interest to any game he commentates on

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Arsenal have been tumescent.
Liverpool have been ok.
Aubameyang quite obviously doesn't want to be there, is a passenger during games, Arsenal are in a sorry state.

To be fair to Arsenal, they are facing a central defence of Nat Phillips and Ozan Kabak, while missing not one, but two teenagers.

Gazza

Martin Tyler is 75 now I think? Needs to be phased out. He was the best in the business until maybe 10 years ago but he’s dreadful now.

TheReligion

Abusive
Standard for Tyler. He talks absolute drivel every game. He's riddled with cliches and he's always about the "narrative". He adds nothing of interest to any game he commentates on
Arsenal are very inconsistent and have been shite tonight. That's the truth of it.

mu4c_20le

Martin Tyler is 75 now I think? Needs to be phased out. He was the best in the business until maybe 10 years ago but he’s dreadful now.
Honestly think he's just there for the voice these days

Zoo

Gary Neville will start blaming the Arsenal players again, completely absolving Arteta of any blame.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
If Arse by some miracle wins EL, then only first 3 go in CL? Right?
No. The problem would arise if someone outside the Top 4 won the CL, say Liverpool/Chelsea. Then the EL winner qualify, the CL winner, then the Top 3 as can only have five teams maximum.

Moonwalker

I'm pretty sure that most of the trust the process line of gooner support were at one point saying how Partey was the last piece of the winner jigsaw, cause "he has everything".

He's hiding it pretty well so far.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It's absolutely mental how Arteta seems to be seen as doing a pretty good job.

They're 9th for feck sake
I don’t know if I’ve seen many say he’s doing a good job, but the pressure on his job seems absolutely non-existent.

Ole would be physically removed from his office if he was in this position.

Judas

Open to offers
I'm pretty sure that most of the trust the process line of gooner support were at one point saying how Partey was the last piece of the winner jigsaw, cause "he has everything".

He's hiding it pretty well so far.
Literally only just noticed he's on the pitch. The absolute worshipping of him on here has always been slightly puzzling.