Premier League Gameweek 31+32

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I don’t know what’s more annoying: City’s ability to drop points when absolutely dominating the opposition or Liverpool’s ability to get something from games they are playing atrociously bad in.

Incredible.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
It surprises me how so few teams seem able to take advantage of their high line. I mean Villa absolutely smashed them a couple years back by playing balls over the top.
Yes but the control and ability their players has on the ball in possession made them really unplayable for Liverpool. Against us too they toyed with us in first game but second game tuchel tweaked to make it some decent phases for us to create some chances.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
It's not as easy as that though. Bernardo's been the one playing most of those balls in behind, and look at where he's picking up the ball. It's right in the pocket in between the CBs - for anyone else that's a dangerous place to get the ball against Liverpool. Because he's so press resistant, they Liverpool don't bother to press him there and he's got the time to pick them apart there
I hate the term 'press resistant', that doesn't exist. No player is press resistant! It's just how you evade the press,
Silva is playing deep, which gives him an extra yard of space, he isn't 'press resistant' but he will turn out if trouble and play a simple ball which is easier to do when playing deep.
However Silva has given the ball away twice so far this second half already as Liverpool are pressing much higher.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If we wanna come out for the 2nd half that'd be nice.

marktan

Man Jota is so fecking wank, he ruins every single counter attack. Pool would be so much better if Firmino was available

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I could see Bruno pull off the pass there tbh. Walker was in no man's land
Yeah, got caught napping there. It was a full defensive breakdown from city but he doesn't even react to the play

NewYorkRed

City attackers have so much mobility, the idea that Ronaldo would play there seems bullshift.

Guardiola wouldn't want a poacher than doesn't move and can't pass.
Except that, you know, he did want him…