Premier League Gameweek 31+32

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not as good as the 18/19 classic, and i think neither team is that good either. Still a very high level game between the two best teams in the world

City looks the better team though and should have really won

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Much improved from us in the second half, we’re going to lose it again by a point aren’t we?

bosskeano

Two incredible teams. I am jealous.
two incredible teams but even more so two incredible set of attacking players....

mane, salah, firmino, diaz, jota
sterling, foden, mahrez, jesus, grealish, de bruyne

ronaldo, elanga, rashford.....and you wonder why we are so far behind these two teams fuking hell

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Gap down to 9 points. The chase is on.
I know you are joking but I don’t think Tuchel has it in him to reach 85+ points, probably not even 80.
He is rather defensive, doesn’t take enough risks, draws too many games to win the Premier League.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Lineker giving it the old "two best teams in the history of sport ever"

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not as good as the 18/19 classic, and i think neither team is that good either. Still a very high level game between the two best teams in the world

City looks the better team though and should have really won
In terms of quality, yeah, we've seen better. But in terms of physical conditionning and pace of the game, it's right up there. These two sides could run all day.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
It's incredibly disappointing watching this when you watch united. We are levels behind
Well they're the two best teams in Europe. So that should be some consolation for us!

But yeah, there are levels to this. Our respective clubs must reach those levels again.

Blood Mage

De Bruyne comfortably the league's best player. Liverpool were unbelievably lucky today, despicable twats.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Felt like the game was above Diaz' level. Klopp should have brought on Firmino.

padr81

Supports
Man City
De Bruyne had one of his rare decent games. Been average for a good while.
Weird take, scored the winner vs Atletico, winner vs Burnley, 2 and an assist vs United and the goal to go 2-1 up vs Southampton in the FA Cup quarter final.
He's decided 4 of his last 5 matches almost singlehandedly and was the best player on the pitch today.

Since the beginning of March
Played 6 Scored 6 Assisted 1. Everyone of them deciding or goals that had a huge bearing on the result.

RVN1991

If Mahrez had scored that, the title race would've been finished. Liverpool are happy with that
If only we could somehow, don't know how, stop them at Anfield...
They're going to make us look like a pub team again. Idk who they have in the run in but they're more likely to drop points against a team battling relegation than this entitled shower of shit.

90 + 5min

I still can’t understand how Liverpool got away with decisions this game? How VAR can miss this all the time when it comes to a certain teams. But then again, I usually ask myself same questions lot of times.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
No he isn’t? He said ‘two of the greatest teams’ i.e. there are others.
Yes I know mate, I was deliberately exaggerating for effect. Thought that was obvious but maybe not.

Although he does think these two teams are the greatest that has been in this country. Which is debatable.