Premier League Gameweek 33-35

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Watch City beat us comfortably with all those changes. Should be a good game regardless. I hope Fabinho has a better start than last week.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I bet Pep is thinking Rotherham will still be kicking off today.

If Klopp was forced to make similar changes it would look like this:
Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Matip, Robbo, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Mane, Jota
I'm delighted with the team selection for the most part, we simply can't win all 3 and if there's one to abandon this is the one. Its not like our team is weak but its what I was hoping for, we've still got XI internationals out there.
I fancy you guys by a couple today given the teams. Its a brave decision by Klopp with United coming so soon.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Watch City beat us comfortably with all those changes. Should be a good game regardless. I hope Fabinho has a better start than last week.
Not a hope, you guys are winning today quite comfortably I think.

SER19

City fans booing the Hillsborough silence was a predictably classy move from the guys who twist their minds to justify their middle Eastern overlords

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I guess the keeper didn’t fancy it. Liverpool will win this, it’s effectively their first team against city’s second

Irwin99

Sounds as if Liverpool are the home team with the support. City's fans :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
looked like the ball went out there on the corner and back in but poor defending.

Lecland07

2 v 0 to Liverpool. Concerning how good their chances of winning the quadruple are.

Irrational.

Liverpool with a second. Lets hope City are saving their resources to stop Liverpool winning an unbearable second league title.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pep’s outdoing himself again with his team selection.

Gazza

City fans, what is your manager thinking? I know you need to rest a few but Steffen in goal? Reeks like Pep thinks loyalty to him is more important than winning the game. Klopp isn't playing Kelleher.

And why rest Laporte when he was outstanding against us last game? Tiredness can't be used, it's the semi finals FFS!
Dumbstar 1 Guardiola 0

padr81

Supports
Man City
This could be 6 or 7 for Liverpool we're absolutely awful so far.

United Hobbit

It's like teams are trying to fecking gift wrap the quadruple for Liverpool. Add to that easy draws in the CL etc. Just feck off