Premier League Gameweek 33 (7th - 8th April 2018)

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
If there has been a worse premier league game this season, I didn't see it. Poor old Wayne is outdoing himself.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Everton with no real confidence or quality, Liverpool with no real care. If you're thinking of watching the second half of this one, I wouldn't bother.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Nothing to play for both teams in the league and it shows.

Not much passion in the game as few players are actually from Liverpool.

The value of TV rights won't hold up in future with the league being so boring to watch most of the time.

Classical Mechanic

Curtis Jones on the bench for Liverpool. Wonder if he’ll get any minutes. Anyone know what has happened to Woodbury? Seems less involved this season with the seniors.

Nogbadthebad

Hopefully anyone still thinking that wayne should be on the plane to russia for his experience has seen enough now. He's done. It's a shame to see really, for a 8 or 9 years he really was brilliant for us, and the season after ronaldo left he stepped up the take responsibility in a way that few of our current squad would do. But I don;t think he can be of any use next season, to everton or anyone.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Nothing to play for both teams in the league and it shows.

Not much passion in the game as few players are actually from Liverpool.

The value of TV rights won't hold up in future with the league being so boring to watch most of the time.
I'm pretty sure Liverpool would like to finish ahead of United in the table. They'll squeeze a 1-0 win in this game enabled by some calamitous defending.

Javi

Big Sam is a bad match for that Everton side. They should be trying to play out of the back, get their wingers into 1v1s and get Tosun and Rooney in the box. Hitting long balls makes both Davies and Rooneys ball skills useless as they are constantly caught between the lines all while the strategy has no real output to show for it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This is the worst Everton side I've ever seen.
They are really bad.

Zoo

Gueye should come on to provide some desperately needed energy to their midfield.

Anustart89

C team from Liverpool, and still nothing these useless twats from blue part of town can do about it.
I agree that Everton are woeful, but it's hardly a C team from Liverpool. Just highlights how important Firmino and Salah are.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
There'll be a winner in the last 5 minutes or so i reckon but this is drab.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
bolasie just then :lol:

Concentrate on the basics son. You're not Ronaldinho

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The ball just keeps coming back at Everton, just hoof it out of defence and Liverpool just come on the attack again.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Rooney furious with being subbed. He really should watch his game back. He's beyond terrible.

Zoo

Wayne can have no complaints he has been awful.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Look at Hendo.

"Putting my five cents in, la".

Such an annoying character.