Premier League Gameweek 34-35

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Obviously I want noone to win the league but I'd rather Arsenal win than City do 4 in a row and Klopp has a awful last campaign.

diarm

Spurs have looked the better side for 41 of 42 minutes and find themselves 3-0 down.

Pirlo'sBeard

Honestly, who is unlikeable from the current Arsenal team? I understand the hatred from 2004, even though I was too young back then and I've always liked Wenger anyways, but this current team?
Arteta, Zinchenko, Partey and Saka.

SAF is the GOAT

If we hadn't been total garbage this season we definitely could put pressure on spurs

And all that talk about RDZ and he's 12th currently behind 0-1 to Bourmouth

ForFuchsSake

Have to give Arsenal a lot of credit. Such a professional side that cover the basics and nuances of a game so well. Testament to their coaching.

They’re able to vary their game in such a way that even City are unable to - although you can argue City simply don’t need to.

Sylar

Honestly, who is unlikeable from the current Arsenal team? I understand the hatred from 2004, even though I was too young back then and I've always liked Wenger anyways, but this current team?
Arteta only
And that doesn't and shouldnt trump the other options of Liverpool and City.

Also I know some great arsenal supporting people

rajds89

Partey.. enough said.

paulscholes18

We going to get an absolute drubbing when we play arsenal at home with how bad we are at defending set plays.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Spurs defending has been laughable. To do this in a derby to stop your rivals winning the league, is unforgivable. I’m sure many spurs fan would prefer winning this over top 4 even but that meaning isn’t showing in the players efforts at all.

Rojofiam

Arteta, Zinchenko, Partey and Saka.
Arteta only
And that doesn't and shouldnt trump the other options of Liverpool and City.

Also I know some great arsenal supporting people
Partey.. enough said.
Never understood the hatred for Arteta, has he done or said something against United or what?

Partey and Zinchenko are understandable for off-field reasons.

Saka is a very likeable character IMO.

evil_geko

Me and some others were saying to wait and don't get carried away with Ange and De Zerbi hype but many already decided how amazing they are, you never learn...mate.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think City are going to drop points against Spurs and Arsenal will do it.

Sylar

From the late collapse end of season last year, arsenal done great to get some of the signings and push again. Some of the early cup exits have helped a lot

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Spurs defending has been laughable. To do this in a derby to stop your rivals winning the league, is unforgivable. I’m sure many spurs fan would prefer winning this over top 4 even but that meaning isn’t showing in the players efforts at all.
Martin Keown insinuated that on Talksport on Friday.

Irwin99

This does feel a bit too good to be true. Expecting a Spurs 4-3 comeback in the second half :lol:

kidbob

I hear women aren’t fond of Partey.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Never understood the hatred for Arteta, has he done or said something against United or what?

Partey and Zinchenko are understandable for off-field reasons.

Saka is a very likeable character IMO.
He can be annoying on the touchline, but rather that than a statue.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Is Big Ange still the next big thing?
PL PR machine doing wonders for average managers who ask teams to play like 2016 Pep but without his budget or understanding why they're doing it.

"Pep splits his centre backs and inverts his full backs into midfield, I must do this with Ben Davies so it looks attractive against Luton who we pump 4-0 but I'll do the same versus the league leaders..."