Premier League Gameweek 34-35

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Smart from White to slightly check the goalie so he didn't come and claim that cross. He does that a lot.

Sara125

Acca was out the window before a ball was even kicked. My own damn fault for thinking spurs had a slither of a chance against Arsenal in this current form

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
That's some pathetic defending. No one is protecting Vicario and he does nothing to respond to the block.

Jev

This was a big one for Arsenal. I think they’ve got a good chance of winning the last three, and I think that would be enough.

Nico87

Has the keeper thought of going around Ben White when he’s trying to obstruct him instead of trying to phase through him?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Smart from White to slightly check the goalie so he didn't come and claim that cross. He does that a lot.
He's so annoying, i love him ! On previous corners he was touching Vicario's gloves just to mess with him :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Honestly, who is unlikeable from the current Arsenal team? I understand the hatred from 2004, even though I was too young back then and I've always liked Wenger anyways, but this current team?
Meh I don’t like or hate anyone from either team. They’re not our rivals.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Has the keeper though of going around Ben White when he’s trying to obstruct him instead of trying to phase through him?
It's clever to use Ben White because the goalies don't want to get that orange makeup he wears all over them.