Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

el3mel

Look at it this way, if Liverpool drop points they've got a pretty tasty game against Chelsea coming up.
That will be enjoyable but sadly enough there games are pretty easy. WBA and Stoke who are dead relegated, Bournemouth and Brighton at home and both have nothing more to worry about. I don't think Liverpool will even need a full team to win at least 3 of these 5 matches.

Morpheus 7

It's a shame Southampton will probably go down but you can't excuse that. You are fighting relegation and are 2.0 up with half an hour left, you need to be holding on for a point. They are a good club but with just no real quality forward. I always feel the one's that stay up are either strong defensively or have goals. Southampton are bang in the middle with niether. Good footballers but no real bite either end.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That will be enjoyable but sadly enough there games are pretty easy. WBA and Stoke who are dead relegated, Bournemouth and Brighton at home and both have nothing more to worry about. I don't think Liverpool will even need a full team to win at least 3 of these 5 matches.
That's probably the case. But you never know though.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Spurs will be delight by that result, those 5 goals put Harry Kane at the top of the scoring charts!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why the feck are people upset that Chelsea won? I'd rather they win all their games and deny the bin dippers top 4. Get your priorities straight.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Just got grilled!!

Another reason people get so annoyed with refereeing. Just admit he made a couple of big errors today. It happens.

Trying to defend him is nonsense.

I've said it before, if referees came out and apologised for a mistake, they'd get a lot more respect.

Bojan11

What has he said?
Basically kissed Deans arse. Said he couldn’t see Alonso challenge even though he was staring right in front of it.

Then the build up to Chelsea’s first goal where there was a foul he twice told them to go back to the original position of the ball and then just seemed to say ah feck it when they took the free kick in the wrong position again.

Dermot just kept defending Dean non stop. Even Dennis Wise wasn’t impressed with his analysis.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Why the feck are people upset that Chelsea won? I'd rather they win all their games and deny the bin dippers top 4. Get your priorities straight.
A win this weekend and we could have been confirmed for Champions League.

It should only be a matter of time, but would still have been nice to think Champions League secured with 5 games to go, especially after several years of it not being so straight forward.

Very small to no chance that Chelsea can catch Liverpool. Would rather see Chelsea with a billionaire owner struggling even more.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Palace and Brighton is a derby game. Right okay.

I know it's not that far but it seems weird given how many clubs are closer to them in London.
They're around 1.5 hours apart it's true.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Just wouldn't admit the ref made a mistake. Kept say he must not have seen it. Then the replay shows a clear view about 10 yards away from it.
Yet PL clubs don't want VAR yet. It wouldn't have helped today, but next season it would prevent this sort of stuff. If Alonso had gone, then it may have changed the result.

Djemba-Djemba

The only ref who seems willing to ever say when a ref has made a mistake is Graham Poll.

I know Poll himself is a complete prat, but at least he doesn't sit on the fence. Every other ref seems incredibly reluctant to criticise another official.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Yet PL clubs don't want VAR yet. It wouldn't have helped today, but next season it would prevent this sort of stuff. If Alonso had gone, then it may have changed the result.
I don't how it's being used now. I can understand waiting til they actually sort it out. It really shouldn't be that hard.

Valley Blue

Supports
Manchester City
Brighton & Palace hate each other "The A23 Derby" goes back to 70s when Alan Mullery took the piss out of Palace fans at the end of a very feisty game...... something along those lines anyway

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Chelsea have about a 5% chance of getting top 4.

Plus Liverpool are winning the CL so won't need top 4 anyway.

Canagel

I have a soft spot for Swansea and their coach. Hope they win today and stay up.