Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

Cloud7

As I turned on the TV to watch some Chelsea misery I saw Moses score. My apologies everyone :(

el3mel

Liverpool are safe in top 4 and their fixtures away from the Bridge match are pretty easy. Chelsea can finish in top 4 if Spurs did some of their usual bottling job. Let's see.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I just want their hope of top four hopes dead and confirmed. Sick of this little comeback run they're on at the moment.
You guys don’t need to worry about it - Champions League winners qualify automatically the following year regardless of where they finish in the league. In fact you should probably let Chelsea finish in 4th so you can take their place away from them like they did to Spurs a few years ago :smirk:

el3mel

The Liverpool - Chelsea game gonna be so crucial for Chelsea if they want to finish top 4. The character of their team will appear if it's good or not in this game.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Morata going nuts on the bench made me like him a bit more. At least he gives somewhat of a shit.

Giroud has to start at the weekend though.
Weak mentally. Good striker but shit gets to him. I hate confidence players!

el3mel

Southampton drew with Leicester and that leaves them 4 points away from the first safe spot (Swansea who will play City in the weekend ).

The relegation fight looks like it's done as well. South, Stoke and WBA it's then.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
The Liverpool - Chelsea game gonna be so crucial for Chelsea if they want to finish top 4. The character of their team will appear if it's good or not in this game.
Which is a nuisance for us now, because all it takes is us to drop a clanger away to West Brom like lose or draw at home to Stoke in-between Roma and then starts all talk again about 'if they beat us' when we meet which we could do without.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If we beat West Brom and Stoke that game won’t matter.