Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

el3mel

Best Burnley can get now is a draw as they don't score much.

A Chelsea win here will put so much pressure on Spurs. Spurs were 10 points ahead of them and in 2 games it can become 5 points only.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
A Chelsea win here will put so much pressure on Spurs. Spurs were 10 points ahead of them and in 2 games it can become 5 points only.
The fixtures they have left surely it's beyond even Spurs to lose twice!

Canagel

Burnley may being riding high in the table but I wouldn't pay to watch them. This anti football pains my eyes.The only tactic is to get the ball wide and cross at all costs even if there's a better pass on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Burnley may being riding high in the table but I wouldn't pay to watch them. This anti football pains my eyes.The only tactic is to get the ball wide and cross at all costs even if there's a better pass on.
Their whole game is built on working very hard and being compact, and hoping to pinch a goal and win 1-0.

If they go a goal down they're finished.

el3mel

They have only scored 33 goals in 33 games, what are you expecting ?

I think they're pushing over their limits if you ask me. If they get European football next season, it'll be phenomenal for their fans.

Canagel

They have only scored 33 goals in 33 games, what are you expecting ?

I think they're pushing over their limits if you ask me. If they get European football next season, it'll be phenomenal for their fans.
True. European football is a very good achievement if it happens. Probably I shouldn't be surprised they are where they are. If they actually opened up and played expansive football they would be a lot further down the table.

Canagel

Their whole game is built on working very hard and being compact, and hoping to pinch a goal and win 1-0.

If they go a goal down they're finished.
Yes. They've won a lot of games by that narrow scoreline this season. If they opened up I doubt they would be in 6th place. By keeping games tight you're never out of the game at any point. If you can't score yourself don't concede at the other end.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
My god that was terrible. His second touch was actually so good it set him up perfectly but he still managed to ruin it.

Irrational.

Chelsea are such a lucky team. Their top four hopes would be dead and buried if not for a Hughes bottle job, and now they hold a precarious OG lead against Burnley.

el3mel

If they ended up drawing this, feck me the Morata thread on the shed forum gonna be nasty. :lol:

Denis79

I'm really impressed by Burnley, considering their players they're quite good!