Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

el3mel

Does this draw makes us feel a little bit better about last Sunday?
No. Don't care what happens to other teams being similar to what happened to us or not. WBA game was still a terrible day and embarrassing for anyone involved in it bar Dave.

Nickosaur

fecking great result for Brighton. But still can't feel completely safe yet...

Canagel

But they have won the "we put the pressure on" trophy :D.

Good game from Brighton. They absolutely deserved the draw and could have done more.
True. I actually think they've wasted their chance to win the PL. There would never have been a better opportunity than 2015/16. United and City both had slumps. Chelsea had their meltdown. Liverpool were nowhere. 16/17 was another missed chance. The teams who are expected to win the PL have all spent more money and are starting to pull away. Not going to be easy to compete for the PL again.

Irrational.

True. I actually think they've wasted their chance to win the PL. There would never have been a better opportunity than 2015/16. United and City both had slumps. Chelsea had their meltdown. Liverpool were nowhere. 16/17 was another missed chance. The teams who are expected to win the PL have all spent more money and are starting to pull away. Not going to be easy to compete for the PL again.
They finished third in a two-horse race with Leicester. I think no more needs to be said. :lol:

Ultimate bottlers.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Im curious Spurs fans as to what exactly Sissoko and Lamela actually do? The midfield of Wanyama and Sissoko had absolutely 0 creativity/passing, Eriksen ended up dropping back into that space to provide that outlet. People go on about Poch but a midfield of Sissoko and Wanyama? In a match where you know the other team are going to park the bus, you want some creativity or a box to box player who can drive forward and be a threat unless someone comes to him to deal with him. Whatever happened to that Winks kid? He would have been a better option to maybe pick a pass from deep.

Kane is clearly not 100%, should probably still be resting, looks like he can barely run. He just jogs and gingerly lays the ball off, guess he can still blast it if needed but surely Llorente would be a better option?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bournemouth with 1 clean sheet in 25 I think I heard? That’s impressively poor.

LFCKop

Supports
Liverpool
Don't know what went wrong with Ibe. He started brightly and I was one of those who thought he had better potential than Sterling. Looks like early success went to his head. He is so frustrating to watch nowadays.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Good win for United, albeit i don't understand why they always have to sit back when leading. They just invite pressure in their box.

Canagel

No love for Chelsea - Burnley match today ?

Chelsea's team has become so average. Just average players.They've lost the aura they had just a few years ago. What's happened? Burnley will do them I reckon. They could overtake Arsenal today which is incredible but not a surprise really.

el3mel

Looks like a shocking number for me. Indicating how much managers last at Chelsea.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Trying to work out if I want Burnley to win/a draw so we have CL football secure for next season or a Chelsea win to keep the heat on Spurs and Liverpool for a bit longer.