Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think there was a statistic that Southampton haven't managed to win any of the last 6 games they've gone ahead in. Explains why they're in trouble.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Giroud is one of the most annoying players in recent years, always coming with the most frustrating goals.

Raw

I just realised Chelsea still have Liverpool to play, they're 7 points behind as it stands. Maybe I should be rooting for a Chelsea win?

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool will buy three S´Hampton players for their insubordination after they get relegated.

Anustart89

Imagine how passionate Southampton are going to be if this game relegates them, since Alonso's assist started the comeback.

el3mel

South have spoiled my fun 2 weeks in a row , I fecking hope they relegate for ever. :mad::mad:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Giroud will never be that match winner vs the top top teams but he will grab you some very good goals versus the dross.

Kapardin

Giroud will never be that match winner vs the top top teams but he will grab you some very good goals versus the dross.
He's the perfect squad player. This is what he did for Arsenal so many times. Should be starting over Morata atm IMO.

So happy to see Hughes relegating two teams this season. Nothing personal against Saints though.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Was just enjoying seeing Arsenal and Chelsea imploding till South decided to bottle it. :mad:
Look at it this way, if Liverpool drop points they've got a pretty tasty game against Chelsea coming up.