Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

lex talionis

Olise is a player I'd like at United. Him and Antony could compete to play on the right
I really like Olise too, but I’m warming up to the idea of giving Amad a proper chance to prove himself for the first team.

PoTMS

I really like Olise too, but I’m warming up to the idea of giving Amad a proper chance to prove himself for the first team.
I honestly can't wait to see him in the Premier League. Can't believe Brighton, Southampton or Palace didn't take him on loan.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Brighton resting their best players for our game on Thursday.

JustinC00

Barring fitness West Ham should be 3 points for us. We actually have done ok against the bottom 10 away 7W-2D-0L Could make the argument we should have a perfect record against the bottom-10. Chelsea got a soft penalty. While the ref and VAR refused to give a clear penalty against Palace.

Hilarious as I write this Palace gets a softer penalty than the one the ref and VAR refused to give McTominay

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I honestly cannot believe that penalty has been given there. Absolutely no way should Eze be going down there.

Oranges038

Credit to Roy Hodgson. He's really got Palace back on track, the man just knows how to get results out of that squad.

cyberman

West Ham playing as a side who knows they’re probably safe now. Bodes well for midweek

JustinC00

Brighton with the classic looking past an opponent to us blunder. They'll drop points today so any points gained against us will be zero sum

Lecland07

Brighton resting their best players for our game on Thursday.
I know they have to rest some of them with the tightness of the games, but it seems they are underestimating Wolves. Wolves have been on a decent run recently with 3 wins + 1 draw in 5.

Could see them losing this game.

kidbob

Hopefully Wolves punish Brighton for resting players and then we can stop their chances of top 4 completely mid week.

Edit - a Spurs Liverpool draw would be awesome too but Liverpool won't slip up the way we did. They'll put them to the sword with ease.

cj_sparky

If Brighton scored that goal against Spurs, I'm sure the VAR could invent a handball decision to rule it out.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
That looked a penalty for me. Andersen grabs Aguerd with both hands while Aguerd is in the air. Not even allowed do that in rugby...

Matt851

Olise is a player I'd like at United. Him and Antony could compete to play on the right
Me too, although if I had the choice I would much rather have olise. Its so easy to see that he has the attributes to develop into a world class wide forward. I just don't see that with antony

Teja

Brighton are fecking incredible, favorite team that's not United right now.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It amazes me to see fans of big clubs complain about thin squads and an inability to rotate. All about quality coaching so every player knows how to fill functions within a team.