g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

edcunited1878

Rewatching the goals. How are Chelsea this bad?
When talent doesn't work hard, hard work beats talent.

Well, to top it off, Lampard is an absolute moron as a manager. Chelsea are safe from being relegated. And all the players will continue to get paid every week and majority of the players know they'll be back at Chelsea next year with a new manager or somewhere else after getting paid off. And Chelsea will only be in 3 competitions next year, so they'll be fresh and fit.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
:lol: how shit is Lampard?
Ive never liked fat Frank but its getting so bad I'm beginning to feel sorry for him.
How does he ever recover. Doubt he could get a gig on Talksport after this. :lol:

Winrar

Knowing our luck, Chelsea will sack Lampard before our match and they'll get a new manager boost.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It is interesting that as bad as things have been for Arsenal in recent weeks - Chelsea look to be exactly the tonic needed to get back to winning ways and boost the confidence and spirits of the squad. I remember when people highlighted this run as trouble they specifically pointed to City, Chelsea and Newcastle as crazy tough. However, Chelsea look to be the easiest fixture in the league at the moment.
A “tonic” that that will gain Arsenal precisely nothing. You won’t win the league and second is pretty much nailed on regardless.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I really hope they do not bring on Martinelli to run at Azpi

Redfrog

Worst Chelsea team in decades. Lampard will somehow get sacked as interim coach.
They never scored so little since 100 years :houllier::lol::keano: and are on for their worst total points since the premier league era.
you are understating it buddy.

BorisManUtd

should, but i dont think the ownership will do it
Never understood decision to sack Potter when league season was basically finished and CL progress vs Real was always unrealistic. And then even worse - replacing him with Lampard. Amazing.

CallyRed

2 big relegation battle games coming up for Chelsea, Bournemouth away but Forest at home will be the big one.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
2 big relegation battle games coming up for Chelsea, Bournemouth away but Forest at home will be the big one.
They've got 6 points max they can get now for the rest of the season. No way are they getting anything from City, United and Newcastle.

cyberman

Rewatching the goals. How are Chelsea this bad?
Sterling has fallen off, a lot of these players are players the likes of Forest picks up on the cheap as they age out. They just play for Chelsea

BorisManUtd

Arsenal even kept Partey and Martinelli on the bench.

Kante, Kovačić, Enzo + Thiago Silva and Chilwell. As far as my knowledge of Chelsea team goes, that’s 5 good players in first 11. Surely as manager you have to be doing better as messy situation at the club is.

Auba is terrible obviously.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Can't fault the effort. The lads have given their all x

Oldyella

They've got 6 points max they can get now for the rest of the season. No way are they getting anything from City, United and Newcastle.
Still not hit the magic 40pt mark, and given how they are playing, might not before end of the season, just a shame there are plenty of other teams worse this season.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I love how Jesus limps for a few steps as if he's badly hurt but then forgets to carry the limp on once he's travelled about ten yards