Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Orange Tree

It's not really jammy if it becomes the norm. That Jota high foot is a straight red.

Abraxas

I'm still baffled at what Moura was thinking and trying? It wasn't a mistake in terms of accidenal, it was intentional , at that moment having just equalised. Truly mad
I think it's pretty clear he's trying to volley it inside to his centre back. Just a terrible decision and execution.

Edwards6

Jota scoring the winner after not getting sent off for kicking someone in the head, then Klopp getting away with screaming in the 4th officials face, This is Anfield!

BorisManUtd

Spurs scoring 3 goals at Anfield and hitting the post 3 times as well and still losing the game is really terrible for them. But they showed in last 2 games there's some life in them at least.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
No.

Because Jota could never have booted a player that was sent off in the first half. Unless he went into the dressing room to do so, but then it's a police case.
I like how much you lot are celebrating your 5th place trophy. I guess it's the only trophy you will win this season tbf

Sylar

If klopp isnt banned, as a manager, wouldnt you do the exact same thing next match? And then if you're sent off you appeal on the grounds of doing the exact same thing?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I like how much you lot are celebrating your 5th place trophy. I guess it's the only trophy you will win this season tbf
We only have one trophy worth celebrating this season. And it's not 5th place. :( :angel: :wenger:

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Spurs scoring 3 goals at Anfield and hitting the post 3 times as well and still losing the game is really terrible for them. But they showed in last 2 games there's some life in them at least.
and lots of Spurs DNA.

Gazautd18

Outplay the opposition, come back from a large deficit, only to throw it away needlessly in the dying seconds? No thanks, Gaz. lol
You missed my point.
Spurs scored 3
Scum scored 1
If we can have a first half performance as we normally have and 2nd half performance like Spurs have had recently.
Why would we not take that.

Superunknown

You missed my point.
Spurs scored 3
Scum scored 1
If we can have a first half performance as we normally have and 2nd half performance like Spurs have had recently.
Why would we not take that.
I'm taking the piss. :lol: (I put the l o l in white text)

I agree with you, for an away game as well, to have that amount of guts at 3-0 down takes some doing. Thought they played very well after Liverpool got the third and could have scored more than just 3.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I am actually happy with Liverpool in the Europa. Don’t want them to have midweeks off next season.

ItzdoctorZ

Been 10 years since a penalty was given at anfield against Liverpool, let that sink in.
Not true, I remember Mahrez missing a last minute penalty for Man City against Liverpool 3 or 4 years ago at Anfield, I don't know the last time Liverpool conceded a penalty at Anfield but definitely not as long as 10 years.

bosskeano

Liverpool finishing 5th would be great....6th would be better as they would play in the conference league although i'm sure Klopp would treat that like the mickey mouse cup and play a bunch of kids so Europa would be nice...thursday/sunday would do them well

now...how the fuk did Jota not get a red and then he stays on the pitch to score the winning goal?

glasgow 21

Maybe we need Ref to start a new game Q1 " would I send him off if it was Casemiro? "

cyberman

Liverpool finishing 5th would be great....6th would be better as they would play in the conference league although i'm sure Klopp would treat that like the mickey mouse cup and play a bunch of kids so Europa would be nice...thursday/sunday would do them well

now...how the fuk did Jota not get a red and then he stays on the pitch to score the winning goal?
EL spot from FA cup goes down a spot in the league if we qualify for CL.
This win doesn’t really make a difference. It’ll be Liverpool and Brighton in EL imo

Gazautd18

I'm taking the piss. :lol: (I put the l o l in white text)

I agree with you, for an away game as well, to have that amount of guts at 3-0 down takes some doing. Thought they played very well after Liverpool got the third and could have scored more than just 3.
Ah fair do's ha ha.
Didn't see white text on phone.
But they are playing like the opposite of us.
It's weird!!

Superunknown

Ah fair do's ha ha.
Didn't see white text on phone.
But they are playing like the opposite of us.
It's weird!!
Both clubs are in such weird places right now and are very, very unpredictable with their results. It must be so exciting for the neutrals, but it's hell for the fans, haha.