Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Anustart89

Should've been a pen for Fulham at the end there because van Dijk touched Decordova-Reid and that is apparently a penalty in this game.

Dve

17 goals and 3 assists in his last 10 matches. Unreal.

Jev

Could definitely see Liverpool winning the rest now. Our next two games are big. It's not unfeasible that we'll get one point in total, which would put us under huge pressure. A win tomorrow would make it a lot more calm.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Really wanted to hate that but it was actually pretty cool

IRELANDUNITED

Another jammy anfield win for klopp and his referees union.
They decided to only add on 3 minutes, imagine if Liverpool were chasing the game and the ref only added on 3 minutes. Klopp would probably headbutt the referee then cry and play the victim and the fans would start a petition to have stoppage time replayed.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I love these threads. And I loved how Liverpool kept it to just 1-0 so cafers had to keep watching till the end. :D

ti vu

And just like that Liv won by the penalty given for a dive. That game has draw all over it, jut for the ref to tip it over for Liverpool

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
West Ham in a relegation fight?

United (H), Brentford (A), Leeds (H) and Leicester (A).

Also have those ECL semi finals as well.

IRELANDUNITED

On a side note, is there a quieter stadium in Europe than Anfield? I watched the game and at times I honestly thought we were back in lockdown playing matches behind closed doors.

Jev

Nothing is a given.
But from the four games they have left, they play Leicester and Southampton away.
And two other teams which could be tricky in brentford and villa but both at home.
Brentford have gone on summer holiday. Right now that's the safest three points in the league except for Chelsea.

Dominos

It isn’t. They’re shite.
Being shite hasn't stopped them winning their last 5 games.

They're lucky, and they have easy fixtures.

If we don't win tomorrow then we're likely 1 or 2 points above them (with 2 games in hand) going into Sunday's game against West Ham, making it a huge pressure game. Our cushion has the potential to diminish pretty quickly.

Nicolarra90

So a penalty is given for a kick in front of players?
A kick across a player's way with no withdrawn leg. I think it is a pen. Soft perhaps but a pen.

The thing here is why Liverpool gets all the soft pens that the rest aren't getting.

brian017

Liverpool are that cockroach that won’t die. I won’t rest until it’s mathematically impossible

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
A kick across a player's way with no withdrawn leg. I think it is a pen. Soft perhaps but a pen.

The thing here is why Liverpool gets all the soft pens that the rest aren't getting.
He quite clearly withdraws his leg.

It's a dive and a not a pen.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Why are people on here thinking of Liverpool catching us? There's no way they will, look at the fixtures and look at the table. We're back playing pretty well now too.

Sylar

Brentford have gone on summer holiday. Right now that's the safest three points in the league except for Chelsea.
It seems like that. Southampton too , who strangely have no wins in 9, and three points , the draws being united spurs and arsenal. Mad

Rockets Redglare

Why are people on here thinking of Liverpool catching us? There's no way they will, look at the fixtures and look at the table. We're back playing pretty well now too.
Exactly. Apart from Brighton our fixtures aren’t anything to be nervous about.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

They’ve been saved by how crap the other teams are I think. Would be surprised if they did.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Nah I don't see Saints, Leeds or Everton getting more than the 34 points they have. They'll crush Leeds to safety.