Premier League Gameweek 36-37

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah true enough. You’ve had some odd results like the Brentford and Arsenal ones. Tuchel seems like he knows what he’s doing though and might be able to improve you in the summer.
Yeah Tuchel is a good one. Looking forward to next season with, hopefully, a more balanced team to tuned to his liking.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
How he brought on Saul and Malang Sarr with Christensen, Chalobah and Mount on the bench I do not know.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Brighton deserve that for the start they’ve made.

Volksie316

I really don’t see the hype with Elanga. He is honestly no better than Dan James, but gets more hype and praise, because he came through our youth ranks.

It’s just another example of us, overhyping players, just because they score a goal and have a couple of decent games.

Last edited:

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Elanga always seems like he has stumbled into a division a couple of levels too high for him in my opinion. Almost like it constanstly looks like he comes straight from reserve team football and taking his first touches in the mens game

To be fair to him he has had a decent output this season

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Elanga always seems like he has stumbled into a division a couple of levels too high for him in my opinion. Almost like it constanstly looks like he comes straight from reserve team football and taking his first touches in the mens game

To be fair to him he has had a decent output this season
That's true. He's shown coolness infront and high work rate which is why he plays. His general is quite poor and it gets overlooked because our season has been trash.

Idxomer

Elanga has made one pass which might be a record for an outfield player this season.

Alive and Kicking

Last time this league fixture was played with fans, 19th Aug 2018. Can't see there being a larger gap than that (between the teams that were in both the 18/19 and 21/22 seasons)

Just thought it was mildly interesting.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool

This won’t be an easy game at all.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
What the hell is going on here?! Reminds me of us at Stoke under Rodgers.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I don't remember a big european club downing tools as hard as this year United. I get that there is not much to gain anymore but come on... That lineup should at least give a respectable performance even if you end up losing. Shameful stuff

Flexdegea

Highly embarrassing this whether we have anything to play for or not

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I don't remember a big european club downing tools as hard as this year United. I get that there is not much to gain anymore but come on... That lineup should at least give a respectable performance even if you end up losing. Shameful stuff
I don't think they've downed tools tbh. I think they're just really this bad.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
On the bright side that's a golden opportunity to bring United legend Jesse Lingard so the away fans can pay their respect. :o

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Brighton taking the piss out of United here

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What the hell is going on here?! Reminds me of us at Stoke under Rodgers.
Man. United have been phoning in performances for months. The lack of any closing down for the third says it all. Mata, Cavani, Ronaldo must be one of slowest forward lines in history aswell so Brighton can just park their defence on halfway line and press at will.

xG metric will surely explode with Brighton taking all these chances. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They'll still finish top 6.

Chelsea in 15/16 will never be beaten. Think they'd have been fighting relegation up to April if they'd kept Mourinho.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Man. United have been phoning in performances for months. The lack of any closing down for the third says it all. Mata, Cavani, Ronalod must be one of slowest forward lines in history aswell so Brighton can just park their defence on halfway line and press at will.

xG metric will surely explode with Brighton taking all these chances. :lol:
I thought it was nice of Cavani to show up tbh. A lot of work for ETH to do.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Rangnick must be the worst interim manager there’s ever been. Surely Ole could have done better since he went.

Yep. Will be like a basketball game, expecting many high lines, VAR and offside calls in this one. Draw this and the title is good as gone.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Should be a good game, hoping you guys have a little European hangover and Spurs become game raising cnuts. If Spurs don't get ahead early I think Anfield will push you guys to the 3 points if its level. Spurs probably need a 2 goal lead after the hour to get anything from the game.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Should be a good game, hoping you guys have a little European hangover and Spurs become game raising cnuts. If Spurs don't get ahead early I think Anfield will push you guys to the 3 points.
Might need some help from our friends over at VAR HQ.

Mata off for…Maguire.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Ridiculous for United, I said awhile back I don't even find it funny anymore, just surreal.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

I'll probably jinx it now but Conte's a pretty bad match for Klopp isn't he?

Think his only win against him was that Henderson screamer game (all be it Conte only has one win himself aswell).

padr81

Supports
Man City
Might need some help from our friends over at VAR HQ.

Mata off for…Maguire.
I can see this being the type of game decided by a VAR offside thats controversial just because of the nature of both teams.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I'll probably jinx it now but Conte's a pretty bad match for Klopp isn't he?

Think his only win against him was that Henderson screamer game? (All be it Conte only has one win himself aswell).
Yeah that’s the one.
Yep. Will be like a basketball game, expecting many high lines, VAR and offside calls in this one. Draw this and the title is good as gone.
Van Dijk is still protecting his unbeaten at Anfield in the league for Liverpool record and I think we’ve won every game that Konate has started in so positive omen’s there at least.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah that’s the one.
Van Dijk is still protecting his unbeaten at Anfield in the league
Has he beaten the overall record yet? (Drogba at 79 unbeaten at Stamford Bridge).