Premier League Gameweek 36-37

I’m loving my life

I did pray/think/bargain with the gods that I’d take being twatted by Brighton in exchange for Liverpool dropping points

However looking at the two teams, Spurs are deader than tank tops

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feels like Liverpool will expose Sessegnon at LWB, not sure he's up to this level of match tbh.

Will be very interesting if Liverpool start slow and Spurs go ahead though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Has he beaten the overall record yet? (Drogba at 79 unbeaten at Stamford Bridge).
Yeah a few times I think. He played the Atletico game in March 2020 and we lost that 3-2. He also played against Inter this season which was a 1-0 loss. Drogba has that record.

Edit: if Drogba’s is the league only then I’m not sure. Probably not yet. He missed most of last season.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah a few times I think. He played the Atletico game in March 2020 and we lost that 3-2. He also played against Inter this season which was a 1-0 loss. Drogba has that record.
Sorry forgot to put PL, Drogs was at 79 in the PL before the 4-2 vs City in 2010.

It's quite sad I've remembered that but yeah :lol:

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
At this point it is not even particularly funny anymore.

I know he has not been a success, but I feel sorry for Rangnick, who seems a very decent and classy guy.

Zoo

Once again Fred is the only one bringing any energy or tenacity.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Ridiculous for United, I said awhile back I don't even find it funny anymore, just surreal.
It's so ridiculous it doesn't even evoke much emotion in some of us. I'm numb and used to this shit especially this season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
It's so ridiculous it doesn't even evoke much emotion in some of us. I'm numb and used to this shit especially this season.
Understandable, honestly I should be loving it but its all so weird. Its a squad that cost more than Cities strolling round the pitch not giving a shit, a manager who seems to want to shit talk everything at/about the club because things went bad for him. I just can't fathom how this happened, its not even the results, you can play poorly and finish 7th and then there is this. It doesn't feel like a single player gives a shite.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure how this will go but I’m wary of the threat Spurs carry. I think I’m more worried about Conte than Spurs as a team.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Reminds me of our 15/16 season. Completely checked out of the season by January. I barely watched us for the remainder of the season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Reminds me of our 15/16 season. Completely checked out of the season by January. I barely watched us for the remainder of the season.
The good thing for me, is we never really had a season like that because we were either getting relegated, trying not to get relegated or getting/trying to get promoted.
Life is never boring when you're a yo-yo club.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Sounds like most Liverpool seasons pre Klopp. 11/12 and 14/15 were especially bad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool are relentless
They look like Olympian long distance runners competing against parkrunners.
Need to weather the first 20mins while this initial "burst" lets call it to not anger the lawyers, wears off.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Spurs playing on the high line like they did in the reverse fixture

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Anfield curse is unreal. Opposition players getting injured and missing chances they never would in any other game...

Blood Mage

Liverpool don't drop points at Anfield. Matter of time till Spurs concede.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
No point in lunging there from Romero, some players are incredibly stupid I swear
He does that frequently , there was a game recently vs Everton where he took a stupid yellow for absolutely no reason while Spurs were cruising.

I think he's a potential liability at a crunch time for spurs.