g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 36

Paul_Scholes18

It doesnt mean there are no more mistakes, but it definitely decreases them. City would've had a pen here for instance.
I also don't think it is a very clear pen though. Hand very close to his body in a natural position. No movement to remove his hand even if he can though. Not sure you should demand that though.

Mister_Stubbs

I feel almost dirty for having a very very small cheer when that goal went in whilst in a pub surrounded by vermin’s.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Disappointing that City are struggling so bad vs Burnley. If they drop points today I'm sure the title belongs to Pool, unless they feck up big time vs Wolves.

UncleBob

Feel horrible, but thank god for that, just prevent Liverpool from winning it

Minimalist

Still also hoping Rafa bucks the narrative and secures a cheeky 0-0 against Liverpool next Saturday.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Take that you Thanos bus parking cnut, defending like its the 94th minute in the 60th when you have nothing to play for.