Premier League Gameweek 36

PoTMS

Chelsea not Arsenal.

But Arsenal need to win to take the title race the 37 week game for City.
Even Arsenal draw, will mean City win against Chelsea they will win the league on goal difference.

Title is on the line for Arsenal.
If Forest beat Arsenal, it's over before City kick a ball the next day. They can not be caught.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Way to avoid answering the question. There are a lot of contacts in football that may or may not warrant falling over, but should he disadvantage himself because Pickford is a moron?

Again, Haaland’a the closest to the ball and has the right to his position on the field. Just because he’s big and Pickford is tiny doesn’t mean that the laws allow the small guy to run into the back of the big guy without getting close to the ball.
We disagree. I think a bit of contact is fine.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Really don't want Brighton to get the win

Zen

How? I don’t watch many Arsenal games so I’m curious to know why, they bought him as a CB,no? it was a genuine question.
Well the answer is because he's been really good in a team that's massively overperformed expectations. He's played every game this season, I think? All at right back.

I don't think he'll be returning to CB any time soon, for Arsenal at least.

LARulz

So if result stays like this then City can win it against Chelsea?

Sylar

Arsenal fans sound defeated in the stadium.

And finally arteta is punished

Teja

Imagine having Mitoma on the left instead of Sancho.
We have Rashford and Garnacho.
I really would love someone like Mitoma in our side, that's the one big area that we currently lack. Someone who's direct, can take players on 1v1, cause chaos and find a good pass / shot after that.

Rashford's not that player. The only reason I'm not fully on the Mitoma brigade is because I hope Garnacho becomes that player for us.

But it's scary because here's a potential Eden Hazard and we make a mistake by waiting on Garnacho instead.

Shiva87

It will be brilliant if Brighton can come from here and get into the top 4 at the cost of Newcastle.

hoping for a Liverpool loss tomorrow and a Brighton win tonight and against Newcastle.

Come on Brighton- you can do it

saivet

Feel like Brighton are going to gift a goal playing out of the back

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Threw away a 2 goal lead twice, drew to bottom of the league at home, got battered by their nearest challengers. Do not tell me they didn’t bottle it.

Sylar

Was that partey? Ridiculous to go down like that when your team is losing

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

It's no wonder Arsenal bottled the title when their manager is acting like a maniac on the touchline every week. Way to exude calmness and maturity.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Arsenal are getting schooled.

BarryWinks

Brighton's keeper will make a whooper soon. He's getting too confident with the late passing and Arsenal have committed more men forward and are more likely to intercept something now.

Sylar

Brighton are battering arsenal here, arsenal look out of ideas and defeated

Von Mistelroum

I really would love someone like Mitoma in our side, that's the one big area that we currently lack. Someone who's direct, can take players on 1v1, cause chaos and find a good pass / shot after that.

Rashford's not that player. The only reason I'm not fully on the Mitoma brigade is because I hope Garnacho becomes that player for us.

But it's scary because here's a potential Eden Hazard and we make a mistake by waiting on Garnacho instead.
Very much with you that Rashford isn't that player. Not sure Garnacho will be but fingers crossed!

Personally though, I'd go for Kvaratskhelia (if we were looking in that position) as I think he'll be recognised as one of the top two or three players in the world soon enough.