g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 36

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So who will be leaving Leicester in the summer? Can see plenty of their squad ending up on the move.
Same. Unless they recruit well they might not get back up. Bad recruitment is what's getting them relegated so I wouldn't be holding my breath.

edcunited1878

ffs....i've been saying that all season when ever i see highlights of their matches. he's the worse defending CB i think i've ever seen
Who else do they have because it's obvious he's a weak link and some managers just have to make that call. EtH w Maguire, Lego Pep w Holding, think Goofy binned off Gomez for pool, Spurs dont want to play Sanchez, probabaly Cristian Romero as well but its either him than Sanchez....just need more predictability and eliminate a glaring error waiting to happen.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Why are some MU fans worried and hoping that we give them a helping hand?

You're not dropping out of the top 4 and if you do, then you don't deserve CL anyway.

BorisManUtd

Leicester started well (had good energy it seemed) but after about 10th minute been non-existent. It's weird they'll actually get relegated 2 seasons after almost getting CL football but they fecked it up keeping Rodgers for too long and then replacing him with Dean Smith probably wasn't better decision either.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why are some MU fans worried and hoping that we give them a helping hand?

You're not dropping out of the top 4 and if you do, then you don't deserve CL anyway.
Think it would have been nice to get it tied up early and have a couple of games to rotate players.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Not sure why anyone is worried, we just need to do our job against two teams on their holidays.

If we don't beat 2 out of 3 then we don't deserve to be in the Champions League
That’s the issue though. Whenever the pressure is on, you just know we’ll shit the bed, be it a Weghorst sitter or a De Gea howler, something will kick us in the balls.

RopersReturn

Leicester never found a suitable replacement for Schmeichel, can’t defend and Wouton Faes isn’t very good, it’s quite straightforward really.

Skills

Snitch
So who will be leaving Leicester in the summer? Can see plenty of their squad ending up on the move.
Between Southampton, Leicester and Everton there'll be a lot of decent players available for cheap this summer.

edcunited1878

You should have wrapped it up before then. And I'll say it again, you're not dropping and the FA Cup final is in June, so...
People don't have much trust or belief in a lot of United players because they've shown to not be dependable when the chips are down.

They do fight and try to win, but the final outcome isn't always the desired outcome.

With EtH it is different, but still many of the same players who can be a bit wobbly when stakes are high.

hp88

Hoping we are not in for anyone of them, come across as either spinless or snakey as feck.

SAFMUTD

Maddison and Barnes for sure. Tielemans is leaving for free anyway but he'll find a team in first division without a doubt. I can see Iheanacho and Castagne getting some offers. Vardy surely will but I think he'll end up his career with Leicester even if its in the championship.

Besides those they really have a bang average squad, Ndidi and Pereira have the names but the first one have been awful for sometime now and Pereira seems to be injured all the time.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Leicester is fecked next year. They will not come back in PL easily. Maddison, Ndidi and Tielemans will end up in one of top 6 clubs (one will go to Spurs for sure). Barnes and Pereira will end in some middle table club.
Rest of team is dross

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Barnes
Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemens
Tielemans is 100% gone, same for Maddison. I've also heard that it was Nacho's last season and also think that mid-table clubs will knocking for Barnes and he'll want to leave. We're only keeping Rodgers' shite signings.

Skills

Snitch
Tielemans is 100% gone, same for Maddison. I've also heard that it was Nacho's last season and also think that mid-table clubs will knocking for Barnes and he'll want to leave. We're only keeping Rodgers' shite signings.
Vardy would stay? He's probably still too good for the championship