Premier League Gameweek 36

Skills

Snitch
Liverpool will be on it next season. Need to keep them out of the CL - or else I reckon they'll win it

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
feck sake I hope this doesn't go to the last day, I'm nervous playing Fulham!

It's clear Liverpool will win all their remaining games, so we have to do the business against Bournemouth and Chelsea

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Quite obviously not offside lads. They drew the lines from the wrong pass originally. Evans' heel plays Jones onside from Salah's pass.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck me I thought that was off. Of course they give it to Liverpool.

rajds89

Imagine letting some scruffy scouse kid with a shit perm score twice against you. Relegate them for that alone I say.

the_cliff

We're going to have to win 2 games to guarantee top 4, Newcastle have a higher chance of finishing out of top 4 than those scousers.

glasgow 21

Im watching the var decisions on both and don't see what's going on. Is it a case when liverpool move the camera about a bit and call on onside ?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Come on Leicester. My goodness at least put some energy into this. Nothing to lose so go for it.

lysglimt

Scout
Few teams in the history of the P.L have deserved to go down more than Leicester - what a joke of a club

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They should have scored that 3rd goal there. Will be pissed if they don’t end up winning from here!

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Im watching the var decisions on both and don't see what's going on. Is it a case when liverpool move the camera about a bit and call on onside ?
Both were so close, one of those where if you're Liverpool they get given. If you're united, it's offside.

Yes I have my tin foil hat on and also like yelling at clouds.

Shark

@NotShark
feck sake I hope this doesn't go to the last day, I'm nervous playing Fulham!

It's clear Liverpool will win all their remaining games, so we have to do the business against Bournemouth and Chelsea
I've a horrible feeling Chelsea will turn up. It would be typical too.

Sylar

That replay, how did gakpo not score? Looked easier to score than hit it straight at the keeper

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
It was onside. Salah didn't touch the ball and Evans' foot played Jones on. Not that it matters anyway. if it wasn't this time they'd have scored a bit later.

DavidDeSchmikes

at least top 4 is in our own hands and we're not relying on other results.
Liverpool have a banana skin game aginst Villa, but it's at Anfield, so Villa will conspire to concede a stupid/lucky goal on the 88th minute