Premier League Gameweek 37 weekend and midweek fixtures (4th - 10th May 2018)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
YES! The nightmare is finally over. No more fecking Stoke having the game of their life against us. Enjoy your game against Millwall. Thugs vs. thugs :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Stoke fans actually taking it quite well, as though they have had time to realise it was inevitable. Butland will be off as will a few others.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ha ha!:lol:

Goodbye Stoke. Feck off to the Championship...good riddance

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Seems like spending 20 million on the likes of Imbula isn't the recipe for success

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Is the BBC's league table off? Couldn't Stoke win their last game, then pray to God that Swansea get smashed in all their remaining games and overtake them on goal difference? Am I reading it wrong?

Canagel

YES! The nightmare is finally over. No more fecking Stoke having the game of their life against us. Enjoy your game against Millwall. Thugs vs. thugs :lol:
I think Arsenal and United fans are the happiest to see the back of them. Always raise their game against us. :lol:

brian017

Is the BBC's league table off? Couldn't Stoke win their last game, then pray to God that Swansea get smashed in all their remaining games and overtake them on goal difference? Am I reading it wrong?
Southampton/Swansea play each other. Whatever the result in that would send Stoke down anyway

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Glorious start to the weekend. The sun is shining and Mordor get relegated. :drool:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Stoke gone. Good start to Saturday:D

Kapardin

Good that Stoke are down, now if Swansea can just take a dump on Hughes (nothing personal towards Saints, just that Sparky is a cnut), I'll call that a good job jobbed.

el3mel

Feck off Stoke. Finally no more dropping points on their terrible stadium.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck off Stoke. Finally no more dropping points on their terrible stadium.
Nobody likes Stoke:lol: No sympathy at all. I love it!

Deleted member 101472

Watched the first 4 minutes of spurs v West Brom, we absolutely MUST sign alderweireld, he’s hit 3 inch perfect 50 yard passes. Distribution from CB is something we don’t have, and he’s one of the best at it.

James Peril

Serious case of summer holidays striking the Premier League-players. WBA - Spurs absolutely dreadful game so far, not even close to seeing a chance.

James Peril

Lamela is so pointless, why is he playing? Almost as pointless as Sissoko... they are Everton-players at best

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Lamela is so pointless, why is he playing? Almost as pointless as Sissoko... they are Everton-players at best
Spurs have some dross, Im guessing Moura was brought in as a replacement, Sissoko and Aurier the other players I dont rate. Lamela presses well, but you kind of want your attacking players to be, I dont know, scoring goals or providing assists? You can get a really fit league one player if you just want someone who is going to press hard.

Nick7

Josh King booked for taking a quick free kick? :houllier::houllier::houllier:

Ridiculous refereeing.