g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 37

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Saka has been absolutely garbage for months. Everytime he gets the ball he threatens to attack, stops, turns round and passes backwards.

Robertd0803

I can't remember if Chelsea ever won the title while not playing. Can't be as satisfying.

Any older Man United fans remember? You lot won so many back in the day, you must've won a few while watching someone else drop points?
06/07 we won as a result of 10 men Chelsea drawing to Arsenal after we beat City on the Saturday. Was a mental game to watch. First Premier League we won due to others results as well. 02/03 has been mentioned already.

Im sure theres another one of the ones in the 90s that was a result of other games.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If we can do the business on Thursday, then he can rest vital players for Fulham game.
The poster was mocking the possibility of playing a Fulham team with a point to prove.

We both agree that we need that point at Chelsea.

Guy Incognito

96/97 was another one.

West Ham held Newcastle, and Liverpool couldn't beat Wimbledon on the same night. So United were champions.

It was a very odd title race.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Inside “we always concede either just before or after half time “ Zone

Member 101269

It’s frustrating for us to be honest. Would have been nice if Arsenal could have taken this to the last day rather than City putting their feet up until the Cup final.
I know; can we just enjoy the moment given some of their fans delusion

acnumber9

Yeah, let's let Fulham go hard into 50/50s against our tired squad before a cup final. Really great strategy.
Who the hell has that strategy? I’m mocking the idea we should be frightened about Fulham being up for the game.

acnumber9

I guess my post was poorly worded.

I wasn't asking for the games you won it (when not playing), I'm asking was it as satisfying a moment as when you won it at the final whistle of a game you played.
It definitely isn’t. Though it’s akin to winning a game with a last minute winner rather than winning 5-0.

Zen

Why are Arsenal playing with Partey, Odegaard and Saka in a straight line mostly? What the feck is this setup?

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Horrible half from us, it just looks like many are going through the motions and are waiting for the season to end.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
The form table for the last ten games has arsenal at 8th,
The last six games 11th.

That's worrying form for Arsenal fans.

Unam333

Horrible half from us, it just looks like many are going through the motions and are waiting for the season to end.
Hopefully you'll win today. Maybe the FA will add 10 minutes et as well. Would be annoying to gift the title to City without them playing.

It was a really bad run-in. one of the worst. So many awful draws and those City defeats.

Pintu

I want to laugh at Arsenal, but why can’t they keep this competitive? Give the cheating cu’nts another game to worry about.

Pintu

You’ll be fine, the ref is keeping you it.
Well he should… This is embarrassing for the league… City playing most of the season in second gear and still winning it form the couch with 3 games to spare (while going deep in the Cups as well..)

Springfield WildCats

Also have a watch of that seasons premier years, the fans at the pub at the who celebrate the win are in the old legats pub in Failsworth

LDUred

It's really being underplayed how badly Arsenal have bottled this. It really is the worst bottle job I've ever seen.

City are going to win the title at a canter having been 8 points behind with 10 games to go. No matter how consistent City have been, it's still staggering that they have turned it around with such ease.

Arsenal's run in was not exactly the most daunting and they've simply fallen apart due to the pressure.

wr8_utd

:'(
It's really being underplayed how badly Arsenal have bottled this. It really is the worst bottle job I've ever seen.

City are going to win the title at a canter having been 8 points behind with 10 games to go. No matter how consistent City have been, it's still staggering that they have turned it around with such ease.

Arsenal's run in was not exactly the most daunting and they've simply fallen apart due to the pressure.
City, Liverpool and Newcastle away and Brighton at home wasn't an easy run in to be honest.

Zen

City, Liverpool and Newcastle away and Brighton at home wasn't an easy run in to be honest.
But the point is that City were 8 points behind with 11 games to play (for them).... and are currently winning it with 3 left to play.

LDUred

Fair point, it looks tricky in retrospect, but the press had handed them the title with 10 games to go and were touting them as the best side in the land. City were seen as the only team capable of beating them head to head.

They've collapsed under pressure and they even gave away big leads in some of those games.

It's staggering that Man City are going to waltz towards the title. We would be in complete meltdown if that happened to us.

wr8_utd

:'(
Fair point, it looks tricky in retrospect, but the press had handed them the title with 10 games to go and were touting them as the best side in the land. City were seen as the only team capable of beating them head to head.

They've collapsed under pressure and they even gave away big leads in some of those games.

It's staggering that Man City are going to waltz towards the title. We would be in complete meltdown if that happened to us.
Oh, I agree that this Arsenal meltdown and bottle job has been spectacular!

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

It is also the presumption that they will be able to repeat the challenge next season. They could, but this might have been their chance. Other clubs will likely be stronger.

Anustart89

Would love for someone to do a gif of that drawing ending up being him showing Arteta a penis.