Premier League Gameweek 37

LordSpud

I've grown to like City and Pep, having supported them as my second team for about half a decade now.
httpx://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/bluemoon-forum.1/

(Didn't want to post the actual linky)

Kaos

Can't understand wanting City to win. Yes Arsenal fans are as insufferable as the worst of them, but who gives a feck. Don't want Abu 115 Charges Dhabi FC winning 4 on the trot.

thisisnottaken1

Exactly. Reality is, as time goes on and City doesn't get titles stripped, no one is going to care they are "bent". All that people will look at are their trophies and they'll be seen and talked about as the greatest run in PL history.

As the kids would say, it's massive cope to pretend it doesn't count or something. It's not like anyone is really going to think Arsenal, Liverpool, and United were the "real winners" the years we all got 2nd.
Absolutely. That’s why them winning is bad and it’s in our interest for them to win as little as possible.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Can't understand wanting City to win. Yes Arsenal fans are as insufferable as the worst of them, but who gives a feck. Don't want Abu 115 Charges Dhabi FC winning 4 on the trot.
I want this run broken up or the PL is going to turn into the farmer league we all laugh at.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Agreed. I think a lot of them just cling to the fact that City will get punished soon due to the 115. They are fools though cos City ain't getting punished (bar a fine)
This is my only coping mechanism :(

Withnail

Reminds me of years ago I met a younger English bloke through work and he told me he supported United and that Leeds were his second team. I was flabbergasted.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Agreed it looks a bit sketchy there…
It's tight, and he may well be on. I was just surprised there was not even a mention of a check and if it was checked it was done quickly. No lines.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Romero is one of the most reckless cnuts I have seen on a football pitch, and he should feck off

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Bit late to start playing dirty

padr81

Supports
Man City
Spurs trying to make sure we have no team for the West Ham game.

JB7

Spurs trying to literally kill them if they can't beat them. You love to see it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Agreed. I think a lot of them just cling to the fact that City will get punished soon due to the 115. They are fools though cos City ain't getting punished (bar a fine)
Although completely different, I'm sure a lot of scousers said the same about our titles.

People on here seem to think the next generation will have the same context as them but in reality, give it another year and City will be seen as the new Manchester United of the PL.