Premier League Gameweek 4-6

PoTMS

Wow Palace 2 up. Clear foul before from Ayew but who gives a feck.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Palace always do well against city at there ground. I was saying to my brother before kick or should I put a tenner on palace. On bet 365 I’d of won now for early pay out :lol: Ffs

padr81

Supports
Man City
Walker and Stones again, could take them both out and replace with mannequins and we'd be a better team.

Ake or Laporte fit, quick so we can throw Stones back in the bin please.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Wild that we were getting criticised on here for our win at Palace on the opening day. They're very good against the top teams

Arka_BleedingRed

Irrespective of results, look at the tempo that the likes of Liverpool & City play. How many times do we play with this tempo , generally? And be sure, if we do play at this tempo for even 1 match, rest assured that for the next 2-3 matches, the players will move like they are running through treacle. Tempo & good organization will force the likes of the bottom half teams into submission.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Apparently, no Partey in the squad today for unknown reasons. Wonder if he'll get Xhaka back down, move Zinchenko up or just put El Neny in.

rajds89

Wild that we were getting criticised on here for our win at Palace on the opening day. They're very good against the top teams
Palace seem to have a number over City. This could be there third straight win there if memory serves me correct.

Oh, and it means absolutely nothing in relation to you beating them.

marktan

Palace are such a fun team to watch. So much talent in that squad.

TheLord

I think Havertz will single handedly ensure that Chelsea don't finish in the top four. What a player!