g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 4-6

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Only just noticed Forest don't have a shirt sponsor. Nice clean shirt look.

Cucerella booked, looked like he got the ball, if by accident to me,

Hoof the ball

Why is it that everything about Chelsea is just so boring? The style of play, the players, even the colour of their bloody kit.
Also, the fans and their one chant, "Chewsea".

Also doesn't help that they don't have one compelling rivalry to watch. We all know that Spurs/Arsenal is the London rivalry. Chelsea are just the third wheel in that. They're not our rivals. Or Liverpool's. Or City's. They're just there. That's the best you can say.

Deery

Dreary
Fulham booked for time wasting on 35 minutes, sure to say it’s a pretty dire day of football.

diarm

Also, the fans and their one chant, "Chewsea".
I was in London a couple of years ago and someone offered me a ticket for their CL game against Ajax. I'd always assumed people were exaggerating about that being their only chant but it really fecking is. Just 90 minutes of that, over and over again, interrupted every few minutes for some racist abuse.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Referee going to screen in Forest to look at penalty. Ref gave penalty now is he going to go with his decision or overturn it.

Ace_Ventura

Siinsterra is ridiculously good, has already replaced Raphinha and how. Will be another 80-100M player in 3 years time.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I am amazed Conte is not playing Perisic. He was player of the season in Serie A last year and thought he'd be their version of Eriksen

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Dull half. RLC and Cucurella should come off, both booked, massive red card risk. Jorginho and Chillwell on.

Broja on for one of the forwards. If we're not playing him after that half he shouldn't be in the squad.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bournemouth are absolutely tragic. Not a single shot all half against one of the teams they'll need results against to even have a prayer of staying in the league.

They're being cut adrift at the bottom as soon as the likes of Villa and Leicester even halfway sort their shit out.

diarm

I am amazed Conte is not playing Perisic. He was player of the season in Serie A last year and thought he'd be their version of Eriksen
He started their last 3 games to be fair, and they have CL on Wednesday. 5 games in 2 weeks is probably beyond him at this age.

TheLord

Chelsea's strategy seems to be James and Cucurella crossing from wide areas and feeding their dwarf attackers in Sterling and Pulisic. Strange strategy.

The only way they are scoring is from a set-piece. The team looks so slow and lacking creativity.

Chelsea needed a proper striker this season. They may be in trouble.

cyberman

Chelsea's strategy seems to be James and Cucurella crossing from wide areas and feeding their dwarf attackers in Sterling and Pulisic. Strange strategy.

The only way they are scoring is from a set-piece. The team looks so slow and lacking creativity.

A striker isn’t going to do much with this, they need creativity. Their only hope is Havertz dropping deeper and kicking on because Mount is dog shit as a main creative force

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

I thought they signed Aubameyang? Is he out injured for long?

Edit: Just read about him getting a broken jaw from the robbery at his home. That must take some time to recover from, and not just physically.

TheLord

A striker isn’t going to do much with this, they need creativity. Their only hope is Havertz dropping deeper and kicking on because Mount is dog shit as a main creative force
If the frail German is their best hope, then congratulations with the Conference League in 2023/2024.