Premier League Gameweek 4-6

PoTMS

Kick outs are only automatic red cards for United players.

avgp_1

West Ham needed to add some pace to their attack. They should have used the Paqueta money smarter

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Not sure if anyone caught Palace getting away with an own goal, but it looked like Mitchell threw Willock, i think it was, into the keeper, then the ball hits Mitchell and goes in for an OG but the goals ruled out for a foul on the keeper...when it was the Palace defender who pushed him into him?

diarm

Not sure if anyone caught Palace getting away with an own goal, but it looked like Mitchell threw Willock, i think it was, into the keeper, then the ball hits Mitchell and goes in for an OG but the goals ruled out for a foul on the keeper...when it was the Palace defender who pushed him into him?
It's one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

It's either advantage and goal, or penalty Newcastle. To give a free out is scandalous.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We’re so crap at the moment. Getting outrun and losing the midfield battle in every game.

diarm

Mendy could've caught that save instead of putting the Hollywood out for the corner they scored from.

justboy68

Another crap performance from Chelsea. I actually fancy our chances for top 4 now, looking at Chelsea and Liverpool.