Premier League Gameweek 6 fixtures (22nd - 23rd September 2018)

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Odd formation. Is he playing behind the front three? Liverpool do look a bit top heavy, and I think no Gomez is a loss.

EDIT: No Milner either - arguably one of your best players this season. If Liverpool aren't firing on all cylinders this could be a banana skin.
Agree. There were a lot of talking about Liverpools hard run, where Southampton are the only non top team of the lot, so they could maybe struggle to focus. A few changes, but should still be strong enough. If we're not up to it mentally though it could very well be a banana skin.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We drew league games immediately following a CL game six times last season.

Definitely something we need to sort out.
The Premier league have already sorted it out for you with Southampton at home up!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I would never be able to defend Shaqiri, I would be like Cartman in the episode with the midget anti bullying counselor

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Just heard that Shane Long scored 2 goals in his last 61 apps? Can't be right surely? :lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Whenever Shane Long plays the commentators say the same old thing. Something about his workrate, putting himself about, and winning fouls (which usually involves him falling over easy)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
United, City and Liverpool all in control of things as it stands.