Premier League Gameweek 6 fixtures (22nd - 23rd September 2018)

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
2 draws against City and United away for Wolves, not bad at all

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Burnley somehow won 4-0 against Bournmouth; still consider Burnley relegation candidates
Going out from EL early might save them yet. Cardiff are appalling, and then you have sides like Southampton and Huddersfield who might be worse than them as well

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Spurs look shit.

I think Spurs and Utd should just swap Mou and Poch. Would be better for everyone. I mean there is nothing to lose for both clubs to try it since at this rate, both are gonna finish outside of Top4.

James Peril

Spurs look shit.

I think Spurs and Utd should just swap Mou and Poch. Would be better for everyone. I mean there is nothing to lose for both clubs to try it since at this rate, both are gonna finish outside of Top4.
Lose it to whom exactly? No chance in hell that Arsenal are taking it, so one of United/Spurs will snatch it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Moura's burst of pace is actually mental.

Sandyman

Spurs the better side so far, but struggling to create much. They have lost that bit of sparkle from one or two seasons back.
Yeah if they draw, we still have the same points as them. Liverpool need to start dropping points soon though!

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
What on earth was the point in that!

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Lose it to whom exactly? No chance in hell that Arsenal are taking it, so one of United/Spurs will snatch it.
I thought that before the season. I don‘t think it is unrealistic to expect a race for 4th between Spurs and Arsenal in the run-in, just like in the years before Poch.

Arsenal will lose many points against the other Top6, but Spurs aren‘t exactly stellar in those games either, especially away.

base615

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How can these commentators find that penalty even remotely debatable?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I thought that before the season. I don‘t think it is unrealistic to expect a race for 4th between Spurs and Arsenal in the run-in, just like in the years before Poch.

Arsenal will lose many points against the other Top6, but Spurs aren‘t exactly stellar in those games either, especially away.
We won't finish behind Arsenal and nor will United, it'll be between us two for top four. We aren't great, but we're better than Arsenal who are still very average.

el3mel

We'll be behind everyone else by the end of this week, even behind fecking Arsenal I expect.

Season is turning ugly early on. We're at Sep and I'm not looking forward to the rest of it.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Spurs look shit.

Mou would be the absolute worst match for Spurs.

I actually can't think of a worse combination for club and manager. Could you imagine Mou and Daniel Levy?

base615

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
They were debating the free kick that led to the penalty award.
Not here. They were saying stuff like "If it hadn't hit his arm, player X would have easily headed it away so should it be a penalty?". Idiotic reasoning.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
We're really not very good to watch this season.

I get it, we're in poor form and Brighton away isn't an easy trip, but christ this better improve soon. Can easily see us giving up the lead once again.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Brighton are playing well...

BUT THAT SHOT! WHY!

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I hate matches like this. Spurs are so vulnerable, but Brighton very wasteful and aren't taking chances.