Premier League Gameweek 6 fixtures (22nd - 23rd September 2018)

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Wolves have a couple of average players bringing the team down, if they get things right in the next few transfer markets they’re going to build a very good team.

Castro and Jota need to be upgraded.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool and City both 3 0 up and only half time. Two points: How does Hughes keep getting employed? Bournemouth are 5th in the league... The premier league is like two divisions these days, the top 6 and the bottom 14 all of whom basically wouldn't look out of place in the championship. They all had negative goal difference last season and I'll be surprised if this one isn't the same.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Liverpool and City both 3 0 up and only half time. Two points: How does Hughes keep getting employed? Bournemouth are 5th in the league... The premier league is like two divisions these days, the top 6 and the bottom 14 all of whom basically wouldn't look out of place in the championship. They all had negative goal difference last season and I'll be surprised if this one isn't the same.
And people always talk about the depth of the PL.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
And people always talk about the depth of the PL.
It's definitely the most competitive and top heavy league though. After the top 6, I don't think there is much difference between the Premier League and the rest of Europe.

SLBenfica1904

Supports
SLBenfica
Wolves have a couple of average players bringing the team down, if they get things right in the next few transfer markets they’re going to build a very good team.

Castro and Jota need to be upgraded.
I think Jimenez is a bigger problem, they need a clinical finisher to make useful the chances created by Neves and the others.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Trouble with Warnock, he is brilliant at getting teams promoted, but terrible at keeping them up. A yo-yo manager.
This is true, but I also honestly think nobody could keep this Cardiff side up. I don't even know how it got promoted, it has zero quality .. a mid table championship side.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Van Dijk coming off injured but doesn’t look serious.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
£11 million (reportedly) for Josh Murphy
£10 million (reportedly) for Bobby Reid
£4 million for Greg Cunningham
plus they also brought Alex Smithies and loaned in Arter and Victor Camarasa
It's just not enough, Arter/Camarasa are two decent pickups, but they came up with such a poor team that it needed proper investment if they were ever going to stand the slightest chance.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think United will win this last minute in Ferguson’s honour.