Premier League Gameweek 6

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What an idiot Bissouma is getting himself booked there, for nothing :lol:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Same old Chelsea, couldn't finish our dinner. Sanchez and Mudryk been decent.

Not sure about Poch jacket either.

Walters_19_MuFc

They dont even play in the same position but ok.
They will be. I think ten Hag has identified that Mount isn't an 8, and will play him where Hannibal played for us yesterday, as a 10, with Bruno on the right.

That leaves Eriksen, Casemiro, Amrabat, McTominay and Mainoo as our deeper options.

Boycott

Udogie looks good driving forward in the Arsenal half but he's going to get a second yellow if he keeps getting left 1v1 to defend Saka

avgp_1

Spurs' structure in possession is so fascinating to watch. Done pretty well so far

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The pass from Mudryk to Jackson was incredible and it was a terrible miss.

Mudryk has shown far more confidence on the ball today but every ‘assist’ is missed.

SAFMUTD

They will be. I think ten Hag has identified that Mount isn't an 8, and will play him where Hannibal played for us yesterday, as a 10, with Bruno on the right.

That leaves Eriksen, Casemiro, Amrabat, McTominay and Mainoo as our deeper options.
I hope you're wrong as playing Bruno anywhere but as a 10 is a total waste. He's not fast or skillful enough to beat anyone on the wings his strength is his vision and eye for a pass. I doubt he'll be moved permanently.

If anything Mount will be moved to the right wing where he's played before.

PoTMS

Blatant petulant handball by Robertson. Yellow not given. West Ham players bewildered.

Boycott

Maddison's dribbling has surprised me how good it is. I knew at Leicester he was good at leading counter attacks with his ability to spin on the half turn into space but here he is dribbling out of trouble and congested areas.

marktan

Spurs grew into the game. Maddison and Udogie both did very well.

They do have a problem in Brennan Johnson though - no idea why they paid £40m for him when he's pretty much a Lingard level player - the occasional goal here and there and not much else. Their attack is being carried by the rest of the team, but much like us and a lack of striker/RW, you cannot face top teams and carry passengers.

Arsenal better pray Saka never gets injured, he carries their attack hard.

Blood Mage

Going for Mount over Maddison is another in a long list of idiotic decisions this club has made over the last decade.