Premier League Gameweek 9 fixtures (20th - 22nd October 2018)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Since going a goal down Arsenal have been excellent.
They're still too open at the back but they look brilliant going forward.

FlapR

Arsenal have scored some great team goals this season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Torreira is fecking great and i like this french kid. Maybe time to just drop Xhaka?

Greck

Makes our season so much worse all our rivals have absolutely come alive. Seems like No One else drops points at all.
CL teams don't normally drop points to smaller teams every other week outside of a meltdown. A 7 point gap could take months to cover if we do everything near perfect on our end

saivet

Arsenal were so shit in the first half too. A cliche but a game of two halves this.

Ban

Feck me even Arsenal can play good stuff and we're still deceiving ourselves we need half a billion to do so. Turning off the TV. Can't enjoy good footy when you're this green with jealousy
Yeah to be fair to them they haven't spent a dime.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Even Arsenal are better than us :lol:
Arsenal have been better than us for years though, last season is the only season recently we actually finished above them wasn't it?

Utdstar01

Leicester been a little bit too naive and lacking game management in that first half. Probably needed to just sit back and see out the remainder of the first half at the 40 minute mark but they continued to press high and lose their shape.

montpelier

Big teams don't normally drop points to smaller teams every other week outside of a meltdown. A 7 point gap could take months to cover if we do everything near perfect on our end
hehe, :)

we're fecked

(which I mean as agreeing with what you say, not fighting it - :()

BlueHaze

It sickens me that Arsenal are on a 7 game win streak and that they are actually playing good with a manager thats been there 4 months while this is Mourinhos 3rd season in and we are sitting at 10th.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Any gif of the goal ?
The soccer reddit has goals uploaded pretty much instantly after they're scored.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/new/

Worth saving that page if you want a quick way to view goals.

It sickens me that Arsenal are on a 7 game win streak and that they are acutally playing good with a manager thats been there 4 months while this is Mourinhos 3rd season in and we are sitting at 10th.
This will be their 10th win in a row across all competitions.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Lose 2 against Juve and we are in EL. A better way to get into CL now

Reddevildans

Arsenal wont compete for the league until they improve thier results against the good teams. Teams like Leicester and Newcastle have always been bread and butter for them. Just look at thier results this season. Lost against city and Chelsea albeit at the start of the season. They've been the ultimate flat track bullies for 3-4 seasons. Not convinced this soft core in midfield and defence is sorted yet. Still expect them to finish outside top4.

Bobski

How easy is this is this game if you just back your strengths
In the PL? Commit to attacking football and you can get results and when teams are afraid of your attacking threat your defense comes under less pressure.

Of course you could do it the other way, whinge that you can not attack because of a lack of trust in your defense, giving the opposition the initiative and confidence to attack, putting the defense under more pressure.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The big five are just not seperating are they?

Tibs

Naturally Lacazette misses because I put him in my FF team this week

Pace Abuser

Arsenal have been better than us for years though, last season is the only season recently we actually finished above them wasn't it?
After the disarray of their last season and their 6th place finish. It is a further indictment of how badly Jose needs to go that a manager who's been there for 4 months is pissing all over Jose.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Iwobi is seriously underrated. Because we value outrageous skills and goal stats so much, we tend to overlook this sort of players. You just have to look at his overall movement to constantly create space for his teammates, his hold up play, and passes as well, to understand why the manager loves playing him.

afc_gentleman

Supports
Arsenal
Yes I think so, since Ferguson if I'm not mistaken. Then you finished above us last season and we fired Wenger lol