Premier League Gameweek 9

RonaldoVII

Mid table is not the relegation zone. Also he is partly responsible for the state of the squad
And I said before our injuries, which have been a factor. We don't know who's decision it was to butcher the squad with no replacements. I can't imagine he was happy with it heading into the season.

We're not winning anything this season so more instability in swapping managers wouldn't help anything.

Santos J

Certainly should be. Might be a case of waiting for the inevitable huge loss at Anfield to pull the trigger.
Yeah does look like he's been out of it a while. We'll gladly take him off your hands though. :)

Will it be one of Allegri or Mourinho for you?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
And I said before our injuries, which have been a factor. We don't know who's decision it was to butcher the squad with no replacements. I can't imagine he was happy with it heading into the season.

We're not winning anything this season so more instability in swapping managers wouldn't help anything.
So none of this is his doing. Lets pretend he didn't immediately bench Lukaku when he became interim manager. He obviously wanted him out and he is partly responsible for ok’in that without knowing there would be a replacement. Same goes got Sanchez and the rest. Fellaini included

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We could hire him and Spurs would save the money on paying him during gardening leave
Ahh fair enough, if we actually want him here and Levy pulls the trigger it would be best for all parties then.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah does look like he's been out of it a while. We'll gladly take him off your hands though. :)

Will it be one of Allegri or Mourinho for you?
I’d take Allegri but would prefer a caretaker and then real push for a more progressive manager like ten Haag, Nagelsmann etc.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Probably reasonable to assume he's more trustworthy and dependable than Sanchez in a back four.
Sanchez was our best CB in the first half. Toby and vert have been part of a back 4 which conceded 10 goals before the international break.

Not sure that’s a reasonable assumption at all, right now.

Bulldog United

Sanchez was our best CB in the first half. Toby and vert have been part of a back 4 which conceded 10 goals before the international break.

Not sure that’s a reasonable assumption at all, right now.
I hear you, and I'm not watching the game so I don't know how the other two are playing today. I can just understand why Poch might have pulled Sanchez out of the game with that tactical switch, based on what I have seen of him before.

kidbob

Delefeou is such a strange player, has absolutely everything to be an unbelievable player just doesn't happen for him consistently. He's like a slightly less talented Nani who's even more inconsistent than the Portuguese.

PS: we're 16th now.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Looks like we may genuinely be in relegation zone at end of this weekend. Sheffield need a point and Newcastle need a win to put us in 18th (we are 16th at the moment) :nervous:

Looks like we may genuinely be in relegation zone at end of this weekend. Sheffield need a point and Newcastle need a win to put us in 18th (we are 16th at the moment) :nervous:
Sheffield don’t play till Monday

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
VAR on penalties is useless. Apparently not a single refereeing mistake all season long. Ref adjudged correct on every penalty... some kind of miracle

First one will be us having one overturned against the vermin tomorrow.

RonaldoVII

So none of this is his doing. Lets pretend he didn't immediately bench Lukaku when he became interim manager. He obviously wanted him out and he is partly responsible for ok’in that without knowing there would be a replacement. Same goes got Sanchez and the rest. Fellaini included
The correct decision was getting rid. The incorrect decision was not replacing them. Is he in charge of recruitment? Or has that department only just started to fail compared to the high successes of recruitment under Moyes/LVG/Mourinho?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
VAR on penalties is useless. Apparently not a single refereeing mistake all season long. Ref adjudged correct on every penalty... some kind of miracle

First one will be us having one overturned against the vermin tomorrow.
I mentioned it in the VAR thread. Whenever a ref overturns a decision, he loses points on his notation, lose enough possible points and refs are penalized financially.
No reason for them to change their decisions whatsoever