Premier League Gameweek 9

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
If poch is still at the helm for the game at Anfield, that game will be very, very ugly.

If Liverpool are on their game we could see another Bayern scoreline. Easily.

Guy Incognito

If poch is still at the helm for the game at Anfield, that game will be very, very ugly.

If Liverpool are on their game we could see another Bayern scoreline. Easily.
Who knows, lose today and somehow get a draw at Anfield in a game everyone has written Spurs off.

I've seen stranger events in football.

Eric7C

I don't think we have inferior team, Spurs squad is very overrated just because Poch made them look much better than they are. However it's clear something is wrong behind the scenes, Poch and a few players mentioned it themselves a few times.
Kane, Eriksen, Son, Moura will all walk into our team, no question. But I agree, something is definitely wrong behind the scenes.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Who knows, lose today and somehow get a draw at Anfield in a game everyone has written Spurs off.

I've seen stranger events in football.

Nah .. no chance. We’re a broken mess of a team, I don’t even know how we would go about beating a decent side when the likes of Brighton can take us to pieces. Any organised team right now will beat us.

On an unrelated note, the continued selection of Dele Alli should be enough to sack Poch alone.

dove

Kane, Eriksen, Son, Moura will all walk into our team, no question. But I agree, something is definitely wrong behind the scenes.
Yea but that's about it. We have players who would walk into their team as well.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Yea but that's about it. We have players who would walk into their team as well.
Nah it’s not. Ndombele, Winks, Lo Celso would start for you too. As would Rose because your left back options are pitiful.

AWB, De Gea and Pogba would walk in, with Maguire as a maybe but only because under Poch Vertonghen/Toby have fallen to bits.

acnumber9

Why are they putting up with the pretence of VAR reviews? Massive waste of time.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
My interest in Poch replacing Ole is decreasing weekly.
Hes been fecked over by Levy. Id still take him. In reality he should have walked in the summer

Mainoldo

What’s the point of vAR. just scrap it. It can’t be an obvious penalty but then be not given because it’s soft.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Turn to check the Spurs game score, Vertonghen gives away a penalty. Ignored by VAR :rolleyes:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
What is the point of VAR if it can't take incidents like that one?

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Villa equalise against Brighton. Hourihane. 1-1.
The game has totally flipped on its head since the sending off. Villa really need to get 3 points from these kind of games, and they're not going to get many better chances than this.

Feck, VAR.