Premier League Gameweek 9

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Keown’s bollocks getting straight called out there by the main commentator hahaha

PoTMS

This Fulham team is very, very stupid. What kind of football is this? They could play another 90 minutes here, they still won't get an equaliser.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Good 3 points that. Should have been far more comfortable but some of our best players were clearly feeling leggy after the international break.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Everton very lucky to come away with a win in the end there.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Burnley, Sheff Utd, Fulham and West Brom. They might all have 1 win to share between them but each of them will surely think that there’s 3 worse teams than them. Hopefully Sheff Utd find their form. I think they’re the team missing fans the most.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Burnley, Sheff Utd, Fulham and West Brom. They might all have 1 win to share between them but each of them will surely think that there’s 3 worse teams than them. Hopefully Sheff Utd find their form. I think they’re the team missing fans the most.
Absolutely

Pagh Wraith

Commentor claiming he asked the Czech players about the correct pronunciation of their names aaand still mispronounces them at every opportunity.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I actually think WBA are a lot better than their scores so far suggest, especially with Gallagher. I know it's all shoulda woulda coulda after the event but if they walked away from Chelsea, Spurs and United with 6/7 points not many arguments would have been made against them being good value for them. They were also looking good for a potential point at Goodison until Oxlade Chamberlain got sent off!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I actually think WBA are a lot better than their scores so far suggest, especially with Gallagher. I know it's all shoulda woulda coulda after the event but if they walked away from Chelsea, Spurs and United with 6/7 points not many arguments would have been made against them being good value for them. They were also looking good for a potential point at Goodison until Oxlade Chamberlain got sent off!
You really think? I think they were pretty awful yesterday and if Johnstone wasn’t god like we would have buried them by 3/4 goals.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You really think? I think they were pretty awful yesterday and if Johnstone wasn’t god like we would have buried them by 3/4 goals.
You had chances granted but equally they had a penalty wrongly chalked away, forced DDG into a great save and hit the bar. That's three big moments.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Not convinced Sheffield Utd have replaces Henderson well at all. He’d have saved that shot.