Premier League Gameweek 9

PoTMS

Fulham deserve to be relegated. Absolutely awful team.

Deery

Dreary
For God’s sake, did he slip or miss hit it or what happened?

GOAL

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Fulham pushing for this 3rd goal Everton have lost the plot.

kyofusho

Seconded. Get Forest, Sheff Wed and the like up. Let's have some real fecking meat on the table, not these tepid yoyo libs.
Well we've (Wednesday) got Pulis in charge now so if by some small miracle we do get promoted next season you'll tire of us very quickly!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Called it, we've done this a few times in the games we've won. Scored 3 or 4 and then became far too pedestrian.

PoTMS

This is what happens when you replace Championship players like Lemina and Cairney off.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Thats the most frustrating part - the pressure got to them otherwise they would of had a Sheffield United season.
They would have still lost Watkins & Benrahma. They play good football though and I do rate Toney.

PoTMS

They would have still lost Watkins & Benrahma. They play good football though and I do rate Toney.
Not sure they would have. They lost their best players to Villa and West Ham who would've both been seen as relegation battlers at the beginning of the season not unlike Brentford.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ancelotti always makes me laugh with his sad constipated Pug expression

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Not sure they would have. They lost their best players to Villa and West Ham who would've both been seen as relegation battlers at the beginning of the season not unlike Brentford.
I think it would have been difficult to prevent them leaving with the money involved