Premier League GW11

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Doesn't seem long ago people genuinely thought Everton had a chance of being right up there this season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We desperately miss having Coleman and Digne available. Poor results correlate with unfortunate injuries and stupid suspensions.
Everytime I watch Iwobi he hits about 10 crosses a game and all are always woeful. You'd think by sheer law of averages one might be decent.

prateik

This Burnley side lost 5-0 last week.. Everton making them look decent.. impressive.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The bottom line is we're not very good. Including the coach.
You did look to have a real flair early season though with the improved DCL and Richarlison and the start J-Rod made.
Disruptions to two of their seasons plus Digne being out seems to have hijacked you.

Villa were my favourite team to watch after that. Although their results have actually been quite poor for weeks to!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"Showing us what a top coach can do."
Haha - beware the knee jerk fools.

Myself included to be fair as I thought we were in for a woeful season after those home defeats - when roll on a few weeks and another win and we're quite far up!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Doesn't seem long ago people genuinely thought Everton had a chance of being right up there this season.
We just have a similar problem to you last season where the standard between the first XI and the bench is enormous.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Digne makes Everton click
We desperately miss having Coleman and Digne available. Poor results correlate with unfortunate injuries and stupid suspensions.
Whats your record without Digne. I believe he is your most important player.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Haha - beware the knee jerk fools.

Myself included to be fair as I thought we were in for a woeful season after those home defeats - when roll on a few weeks and another win and we're quite far up!
They did look pretty strong at the start but no one was up to speed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We just have a similar problem to you last season where the standard between the first XI and the bench is enormous.
These days that's probably the same for almost every team though.
Most teams only have about 2-3 players that can legitimately carry out an equal job to someone in the first eleven.

Even Man City i'd say.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A couple of weeks back, it was Richarlison making them click.

Soon it'll be someone else who is unavailable.
I mean, obviously? For teams that aren’t full of world class players like Everton there are going to be 2 or 3 top class players they have that they’ll look a lot worse without.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Fulham are a bit shit. How did they allow two easy one on ones in 3 minutes like that!!

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Stirling dramatic dive.. Not sure if he was even touched.

NinjaFletch

Pen incident - 2:0 KDB

Problem with VAR summed up with that incident and the Traore yellow for diving. They are almost identical in terms of minimal contact (if anything Traore gets more) but VAR enshrines two different outcomes. No one would be annoyed with it as they currently are if it was giving more consistent decisions.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I feel with stuff like this you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. If you exaggerate like that you get slated for diving. If you don’t people with always say well “Why didn’t he go down” etc.

They really need to get together and adjust things now that there is VAR because that’s not a penalty but technically by the letter of the law it probably is.