Premier League GW11

DavidDeSchmikes

Pundits have said previously that "that there is some contact, so he is entitled to go down"

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Pundits have said previously that "that there is some contact, so he is entitled to go down"
Exactly there’s a lot of back tracking on lines like this. I personally think I would argue that is a clear and obvious error.

He’s had a small bit of contact and in my opinion not enough to go down like he did. Possibly a grey area. Not a dive or a penalty.

DavidDeSchmikes

Exactly there’s a lot of back tracking on lines like this. I personally think I would argue that is a clear and obvious error.

He’s had a small bit of contact and in my opinion not enough to go down like he did. Possibly a grey area. Not a dive or a penalty.
problem is, it keeps changing. One player is accused of diving in one game, then a week later, another player is called clever for doing the same thing.Resulting in referees being inconsistent. Few weeks from now a player will do something similar to Sterling and he'll be booked or not given a penalty

Regarding a grey area, it has been like this for years

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
problem is, it keeps changing. One player is accused of diving in one game, then a week later, another player is called clever for doing the same thing.Resulting in referees being inconsistent. Few weeks from now a player will do something similar to Sterling and he'll be booked or not given a penalty

Regarding a grey area, it has been like this for years
Of course I agree and think there needs to be something done to change it.

Deery

Dreary
Routine win for City, seems like a training session for them

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
There are a lot of teams who hate Leeds, yeah :lol:

United/Chelsea are the biggest rivals I think (someone can confirm or correct)
Chelsea since the infamous 70 FA Cup final. Leeds were loathed for their win at all costs attitude in the late 60s and early 70s. Their fans were a real piece of work too

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Good start from West Ham. Should give Zebra FC a good game.

Deery

Dreary
Sloppy play atm need to sort this out or Westham will punish us

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Westham should be up by more goals really. Average is a respectful way of describing this United performance right now....jeezz!

Also....what the heck happened to Pogba?

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure Cavani was the right sub there. Martial has struggled. Fernandes had to come on really.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This is what I thought West Ham would do last season, they massively underachieving slumming it in bottom 6 for half of last season. Pellegrini should've got far more out of them as there's plenty of good players there.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Using all three subs by hour mark is a bit more dangerous this season, just needs a hamstring to go in next 10 and you're down to 10 men.

Amazed Greenwood is still on the pitch, tough couple of months for him.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Pogba summing up Man. United there, erratic for an hour then comes up with that. :lol:

VAR check on whether ball went out of play, tough to judge.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah makes sense. No way VAR can tell if that’s gone out. Linesman should’ve flagged if it did.

Deery

Dreary
Great strike would have been a travesty if it was ruled out

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think this is showing how much football is played in the mind, Man. United simply don't believe they can lose away from home. Been awful for first 60 minutes but turn round game so quickly.

Helps throwing on Rashford and Bruno at half time mind! Given them that extra spark.