Premier League GW11

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Missed hearing that classic Chelsea fan chant. Any chance anyone knows the lyrics?
We're Chelsea
We won the lotto when a billionaire owner took us over
We were a run of the mill mid table team before with a small fanbase yet every fan you ever met insists they have supported them for 40 years

something like that I think.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Which is my point, the person responsible for the decision wasn’t even paying attention. You can think what you like about the ball going out though, when you curl it like that in proximity to the touch line it goes out. It’s very unlikely that was in play.
You wished it to be though which is understandable, some balls don't fully cross the line. I just don't know how you can even estimate the probability in a situation like this

PoTMS

We're Chelsea
We won the lotto when a billionaire owner took us over
We were a run of the mill mid table team before with a small fanbase yet every fan you ever met insists they have supported them for 40 years

something like that I think.
I'm referring to the one that goes something like Chow-sea Chow-SEA CHOWW-SEAAAA.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
mendy is going up and back, up and back. his fault too.

Pagh Wraith

Pictures above. Ridiculous.
Nonsense. They've been rallies with thousands of people much closer together and nothing happened. In Germany there were games with 10,000 fans in groups of up to 10 people and zero infections were traced back to these events. These people are outdoors and wear masks and we should enjoy having some normality back.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Werner just cleared off the line for Leeds

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm living in Melbourne atm and its amazing that we have had 30+ days with no cases and sport venues are only now opening up. Back home it's far worse and fans are back!
In a really reduced way with loads of restrictions in fairness.
But football is such a part of UK life that the mix of that and the money involved has no doubt caused a lot of lobbying of the government here.