g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Matchday 21 (January 1-3)

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I still cannot understand why Madrid and co never tap him up/chase him. I still believe if he played for us, he'd have been linked every other day to someone else from the moment he signed with us.
Because City have a bottomless pit of money

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
fecking hell I celebrated that like a United goal.

Keep the trophy in Manchester, you beautiful blue bastards

King Eric 7

Anyone but the dippers, literally anyone. If City won it it’ll be forgotten within a few weeks. If Liverpool win it it’s their first in 30 years and we’ll never hear the end of it. Plus they’ll be catching up on number 20. Feck that a million times over.
I fully understand :)

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Anyone but the dippers, literally anyone. If City won it it’ll be forgotten within a few weeks. If Liverpool win it it’s their first in 30 years and we’ll never hear the end of it. Plus they’ll be catching up on number 20. Feck that a million times over.
They need to win 19th first :D